4.8
Missing Link
Missing Link Super Food Supplement Feline Formula

Missing Link Super Food Supplement Feline Formula

4.8

Good supplements for your cats

from Liberty, KY

Comments about Missing Link Super Food Supplement Feline Formula:

We started feeding Missing Link to our cats about six months ago. Within a few weeks we noticed that all the cats had more vim and vigor. They were more energetic and playful. Even the oldest one started acting like a kitten again.

After a few months we noticed that they were shedding less and that their coats were getting a beautiful sheen to them. Their eyes also seemed clearer and brighter. Whatever this Missing Link has in it, it's good food and something that you should consider giving to your cats if you feel that they're losing their vitality, acting their age, or are eating a kibble (dry) food that probably doesn't have a lot of god nutrition in it.

Quality of Ingredients
For a dry supplement, I was amazed at the good ingredients in this formula. It was nice to find a company that seems to really care about our pets. While this item will keep fresh for a long time in its pouch, we find that it doesn't last too long in our household.

Flavor Selection
Selection of flavor is good (a few choices). My cats like all the flavors equally.

• Quality of Ingredients:
  • Flavor Selection:

Missing Link Super Food Supplement Feline Formula is a WINNER!

from Columbia, SC

Comments about Missing Link Super Food Supplement Feline Formula:

I began using the Missing Link Super Food Supplement Feline Formula about a month ago after hearing about the purported heart and joint benefits. After an initial 'what in the world is this stuff' sniff from my two eight year old persians after mixing it with some soft food, both boys are eating it daily with no problems. With that being said, I've noticed a definite increase in playfulness and their energy levels. It's good to see my cats acting like kittens again. I highly recommend this product.

I'm a Bengal cat breeder and This is GREAT

from Pinellas Park, FL

Comments about Missing Link Super Food Supplement Feline Formula:

Missing link is a wounderful product. I breed bengal cats and they need this product because the reg cat food doesnt have all the vit and min they need to have a happy healthy life. I would highly recommend this product for any exotic breeder or pet owner. has it all!! :)

Missing a healthy glow? Add this to your furkids' diet!

from Northport, NY

Comments about Missing Link Super Food Supplement Feline Formula:

My first foster kitten became feline leukemia postiive at age three. fortunately my vet believed in teaching me to make an educated decision and told me to research on the internet.

with the help of online community, my cat is now approaching ten years old and is thriving.

this product was highly recommended as a supplement.

you do have to add it slowly at first to get the animal adjusted to the new taste and texture but it's worth the effort to have a healthy buddy.

If you care about your pets, please try this. There is one for dogs also. My 13 year old is treated to this also.