2.1
Miracle Method
Miracle Method Surface Refinishing

Miracle Method Surface Refinishing

2.1

Pros

• Attractive (4)

• Bathroom (6)
    • Overall Quality:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Beginner (3), Casual do-it-yourselfer (3)

Miracle Method is the only way to go!!

We are so very glad we decided to use Miracle Method to re-finish our countertops. The work from start to finish was simply outstanding and the quality of workmanship was second to none. The franchise owner (Jerry Anderson) and his partner did an outstanding job from initial prep through completion. Everything to be done was described in detail up front and during the initial prep, extreme care was given to ensure everything around the area to be sprayed was protected. They also did a great job of clean-up after the work was completed.

Our counter-tops look absolutely beautiful and the cost was a fraction of what new ones would have been. I highly recommend these guys and this company & have already recommended them to (3) of our friends.

Home dffice doesn't stand behind their franchisee

I had the local Miracle Method Franchisee resurface the bathtub in my 1920's bungalow when I restored the bathroom. To me it seemed like a perfect option since I would have had to custom order a tub to fit the space to avoid tearing up the original tile. My plumber didn't seem to be a fan of resurfacing and said it would last maybe a year or two but I went ahead and did it anyway. Never go against your plumber's advice. It all started out well enough. The job seemed to go smoothly and it looked good (not great). It could have been a little smother and he clearly didn't remove the bath tub drain which in the end proved to be the weak point of the job. Less than six months after the resurfacing it began to peal up around the drain. Much to my dismay the franchisee was no longer in business. The big problem is that the warranty is from the franchisee so if they are out of business you are out of luck. I tried six times to get in touch with someone at the regional office but was always told they were out of town and would get back to me. That never happened. I then used an online dispute resolution website (Ratepoint) that is linked to the Miracle Method website. This finally prompted a response. The response, however, was to claim they had talked to me about the problem. Either this was another dissatisfied customer (certainly possible based on my experience) or they were lying as every conversation I had consisted of me giving them my name and address and phone number and them promising to have Eddie call me back (which he never did). The bottom line was they insisted they have no responsibility for a franchisee's work. I would never do business with this company again and I strongly caution against it for anyone else. If you are going to use them, make sure you use a franchisee that has a long history because you can't count on the company.

Dont waste your time

from Oakdale

Comments about Miracle Method Surface Refinishing:

This company promises the world but doesnt stand behind their product. After 15 months their product changes color in my shower and they expect me to pay them to come back and fix what thyy were supposed to the first. It was only chip repair in acrylic .if you cant fix it right first time why would i be dumb enough to ask you again. Not even any customer service at all. Highly dont recomend them. How can you provide a service and not stand behind the product you use

Doesn't stand up to use

from Hyattsville, MD

Pros

• Attractive Design

Comments about Miracle Method Surface Refinishing:

Had our original claw foot tub resurfaced 2 years ago. Within the first year they had to return twice for repairs and a third time for entire resurfacing. Initially looks fabulous, but what it actually did was turn our bathtub into a decorative item. Very frustrating.

tried twice, it's okay

from Brunswick, Ohio

About Me Casual Do-It-Yourselfer

Pros

• Attractive Design

Cons

• NOT durable

Comments about Miracle Method Surface Refinishing:

We used Miracle Method on our green tub. The young man that came was very professional but fairly new, I told him to please be careful of the new floor tile; he had me look it over but it wasn't until the lighting changed (day light) that I noticed some drips in the tub, and spray all over my new tile. I called the next day and he came back and fixed the tub but I had to scrub the tile floor (didn't want to let it cure); after about 3 months the tile started peeling on the walls, ( it had not been used) I called and a more experienced man came out to fix it, he said the young man just didn't put quite enough on, no issues since. We decided to have them do our kitchen counter and it looked okay initially they said wait a full 24 hours to use it, we waited 3 days; a drop of hot butter hit the counter and immediately ruined it, they came back and fixed it, which was great but once again as the lighting changed I noticed some strange looking spots and imbedded dried chunks, the owner himself came out and said they would fix it, they did and it looked pretty nice. it's been about 2 years and the biggest issue I have is that it is NOT near as durable as they said, the stains on the kitchen counter can't be cleaned (mustard I think). We called them for advice but nothing seems to work and because of previous issues (butter) I'm afraid to scrub too hard.

Not Such A Great Product

from Wilmington, Nc

Pros

Cons

• cracks over time

Comments about Miracle Method Surface Refinishing:

I have used the Miracle Method Surface Refinishing Company twice to have my bathroom shower/bathtub resurfaced. The first bathtub started cracking and rather than replace it I had Miracle Method resurface it. They did such a great job on the first bathtub that I had them do the second because their was a patched hole in it. I was reassured both times their product would cover the cracks and hole with problems. After spending $1500 on both bathrooms the product has not withstood the test of time. The cracks came back in the first tub and the resurfacing has chipped away from where the patch was. I have had them come out and inspect the tubs but they gave me some lame excuse how they are not liable for their product not working properly and would not fix it. Their ever so great warranty does not exist so buyer beware.

I wouldn't buy anything from them

from Montgomery Alabama

Pros

• Durable

Cons

• dkhotreatw how to treat people

• none

Comments about Miracle Method Surface Refinishing:

They are unprofessional and rude

Clearwater, FL - Unprofessional, Disrespectful - Stay Away

from Clearwater, FL

Pros

Cons

• Disrespectful
          • Late
          • Unprofessional
          • Unresponsive

Comments about Miracle Method Surface Refinishing:

I called the day before the appointment, and your company confirmed my appointment for between 10 AM and 12 PM. They said they would call 30 minutes ahead of time to confirm they were on your way. The day of the appointment, no one showed up. I called at 10, No answer. Called at 11, no answer. Called at 12, Jessie answered the phone and sheepishly told me she meant to call me but she was "busy", that the person who was supposed to respray called in sick. This was really unprofessionally handled, they wasted my time, didn't even take the time to call and let me know they weren't coming. I will be taking my business elsewhere.

Stay Away

from Anderson, IN

Comments about Miracle Method Surface Refinishing:

Our experience with Miracle Method Indy West was very negative. After they did the initial job poorly, we called them multiple times and sent multiple emails. The phone calls were basically ignored. They would answer the emails, but not follow through. Eventually, they said they would come again, but it's
                been nearly 3 years. We do not trust them and would absolutely not recommend them.

3 day job not fnished in 1 1/2 month,kernersville nc

from winston-salem, nc

Comments about Miracle Method Surface Refinishing:

never on time, does not come when he says he will, does not return calls, after he put down 1'st attempt, told us it was his first time with this product, promised 3 day job. after 1 1/2 month not returning calls. floor uneven, holes, indentations, milky white on 3/4 of floor. i wish i had never began this nightmare. run, run, very fast. nothing like sample

Didn't go through with the work

from Vancouver WA

Comments about Miracle Method Surface Refinishing:

I had my master bath remodeled last year (but not countertops) and had my guest bath repainted this year (including having walls re-textured etc). As soon as the painting was done, I called Miracle method for an estimate on getting both bathroom counters re-done. The estimator never mentioned to me the risk to my newly painted walls. I guess the risks are explained in the nine pages of the "contract" but I didn't read all that. I trust people. Fortunately for me, when the technician arrived to start work today, he noticed my newly painted walls and fully explained the risks. I canceled my job. If the originall estimator had been honest with me it would have save us all a bunch of time and trouble.

I would order from here again

from 204 sapphire drive,Ladson,S.C.29456

About Me Beginner

Pros

• Attractive Design
                    • Easy To Install

• Kitchen

Comments about Miracle Method Surface Refinishing:

The only problem I had ,is that I was told there would be 2 men to do the job.I only had one,which was a very long day for us. Ifeel we should have been notified of the change,but the person we had was very pleasant and did an excellent job.