Other Soil & Fertilizers:
Miracle-Gro
Miracle-Gro Potting Soil - 6 Pack 74378300

Miracle-Gro Potting Soil - 6 Pack 74378300

It is a great product but the price is a little expensive.

I really love this product but the price is extremely high. I do use it on some of my plants and they grow wonderfully but I have a problem with animals digging them up. I use some other potting soil and animals will not touch it but on all of my miracle gro they dig it up. So I do not know if it is the smell or the taste or what it maybe but animals tend to love it. I will continue using it on my plants inside as well as outside because it is such a good product. It really helps my plants to grow to their full potential and they grow bigger than the others I have and they are more bright in color. I just wish I could find coupons on this product or someone have the price reduced. It especially helps my flowers with color to bloom more often and my green vines grow a lot longer and larger than my other vines. I used miracle gro in my front yard and not the back and my front yard looks terrific so I believe I am going to start using this product in the back yard to.

Miracle grow potting soil..never again

Last fall it was time to repot houseplants so I purchased a large bag of Miracle Grow Potting Soil.  While potting plants I did not see one bug..but the second time I watered the plants the soil was just crawling with fungus gnats!  It has been a battle since and they are all over the house.  I am not the only one that has this problem with Miracle Grow.  I will never use it again!

Miracle-Gro Potting Soil is a great potting soil but I cannot af

from Pueblo, CO

Comments about Miracle-Gro Potting Soil - 6 Pack 74378300:

I purchased Miracle-Gro Potting Soil - 6 pack 74378300 just once and really like it. It leaves room for the roots of my plants to breath and is very easy to use. The main thing that I don't like about it is the price. I have numerous plants and just cannot afford to buy it again.

Miracle Gro Potting soil is the best soil

from Burbank, CA

Comments about Miracle-Gro Potting Soil - 6 Pack 74378300:

I love gardening. And it seems like my plants were not really healthy and they were not flowering. But I don't know which brand of soil I have to use. At that time one of my friends suggested me Miracle Gro potting soil. I have been using Mircale Gro brand fertilizers also. So I trust this brand and now am using this soil for my plants. Am so happy that my garden stay as green. My plants start to grow faster and looks healthy. I love this product even though it is little bit expensive. And I thought one sack of soil is good enough for my small garden. So I didn't really care about the price. And one more thing is that I couldn't find out any substitute soil for this Mracle Gro potting soil. Miracle Gro potting soil is the best. I highly recommend this soil for all those who love gardening. And i suggest you always Miracle Gro Products are effective for your plants. Trust me, you will see the difference.

Miracle grow potting soil..never again

from Franktown, CO

miracle grow really works

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Miracle-Gro Potting Soil - 6 Pack 74378300:

miracle grow really works! let me be the one to tell you all about it. After years of attempting to grow my own plants, buying them from the nursery and bringing them home to an unevitable fate of doom, taking them back to the nursery and trying to get refunds, i discovered miracle grow! This is the best way to go if you are not a green thumb like myself. After just using this product for several weeks, i noticed that my house plants and my outdoor plants were more vibrant, green, healthy, and lived long lives. Try this product, you will be please with the results. you will get lots of comments from your friends too.

Love the Miracle Gro Potting Soil

from Arnold, MD

Comments about Miracle-Gro Potting Soil - 6 Pack 74378300:

I have been using Miracle Gro potting soil for my vegetable garden, herb garden, and flower beds for several years now. I add this soil to the ground if planting into the gorund, or use it in a pot if planting in a pot, and I have had excellent results both ways.

Plants, vegetables, herbs, and flowers all seem to thrive when I use this - I believe it's the added nutrients. I don't usually remember to feed plants regularly, indoor or outdoor, so this is really helpful for me. I have not had any problems with plants dying or having poor color or appearance, and I definitely had those problems before starting to use the Miracle Gro.

Yes, it costs a bit more, but if you are going to the trouble to plant something I think that the Miracle Gro just helps to ensure that you get the best possible product from what you plant. On occasion it will go on sale and/or be on a rebate special near the beginning of growing season.

Can't fail with Miracle-Gro

from Plano, TX

Comments about Miracle-Gro Potting Soil - 6 Pack 74378300:

This Miracle-Gro Potting Soil works great!  I'm new to gardening and am very impressed with the results I've gotten with this potting soil.  I purchased two daisy topiary trees to plant into two large containers in front of our house. In the beginning I purchased four huge bags of some generic brand potting soil because it was a little cheaper.  The pots that I had purchased to be the permanent "homes" of the daisy topiaries were soo large that I wanted to "go cheap" on the soil.  Well, let me tell ya...skimping on the soil didn't pay off.  The topiaries looked sickly and sad after about a month of being in their new homes.  I think I even caught myself "talking" to them to flower, no such luck.  After reading the gardening blogs, I decided to change out the soil.  Of course, this time I picked up the 6 pack Miracle Gro Potting Soil.  It was a lot of work to change out the soil, but it was worth it! My daisy topiaries are growing tall and strong! The entire crown is covered in bright yellow flowers!  I couldn't be happier.  I think its a great product!

Good product for the money!

from Universal City, TX

Comments about Miracle-Gro Potting Soil - 6 Pack 74378300:

This is definitely a good product. I personally like to mix it with cheaper potting soil, but there is usually a big difference between the miracle-gro brand and the generic. If you want some good looking plants that will grow well then you should look into paying a bit more for this potting soil. It will help you show off your green thumb!

Great Soil-Highly Recommended

from Holtsville, NY

Comments about Miracle-Gro Potting Soil - 6 Pack 74378300:

I'm a new mom and I figured I'd pick up Gardening. When I first started out I knew nothing about which soil I needed and if I needed anything at all. I came across this soil. It was a little pricey for the quantity of soil I needed but the bag described everything I wanted to do in my garden. I used this soil and bought another brand and did everything the same. To my amazement the plants I grew in Miracle Gro Potting soil grew Faster & Bigger than the other soil I purchased.If I had to do it all over again or recommend a soil I'd recommend Miracle Gro potting Soil. The extra money that I had to spend was well worth it and Id do it again. I suggest if your new at gardening, or your plants/flowers didnt do well last year I'd switch to Miracle Gro. Hopefully they will slightly lower the price for next year. If they do not its still worth it, rather than in the middle of the year having to go out and buy new flowers/plants.

Miracle-Gro Potting Soil -- Miracles do happen!

from Floyds Knobs, IN

Comments about Miracle-Gro Potting Soil - 6 Pack 74378300:

I have never had much luck with starting plants indoors from seeds. But my daugher wanted to try growing some flowers from seeds so I decided to give it another try. I sought some advice from our local garden center and they recommended Miracle-Gro Potting Soil. Well, we planted the seeds in plastic cups using the potting soil, and what to my wondering eyes did appear a short time later? Plants!! My daughter and I were delighted. We watched them grow for a few weeks indoors - until the spring weather was right for outdoor planting. Then we moved them outside and had a beautiful flower garden right along the front sidewalk. The plants grew very nicely once outside as well. My daughter helped me water and care for the plants, and they bloomed with vibrant color throughout the entire summer. Take it from someone who has never had much of a green thumb. You can't go wrong with Miracle-Gro Potting Soil.

Soil helps a lot for fruits and veggies!

from Mchenry, IL

Comments about Miracle-Gro Potting Soil - 6 Pack 74378300:

Because of the tough economic times my husband and I decided to grow our own garden full of fruits and vegtables.  I wanted to do it as cheap as possible, he on the other hand wanted to get Miracle Gro potting soil to help speed things up.  We did one side with the miracle grow and one side without.  I wish we would have done both!  The miracle grow side had fruits and veggies that were so much bigger and the plants produced a lot more crop. To be honest about halfway through the summer we noticed the difference and ended up putting more miracle grow on the side that had none before.  It really helped spirt the growth of the plants.  I also used it on my flowers and got amazing results too! I will forever be putting this on my plants.  I think the potting soil should really be used for flowers, but I fruits and veggies in some of my plants in containters.  Everything I used it on got big and vibrant colors.  I would definately recommend this to anyone that asked me!