Other Hair Conditioners:
Miracle 7 Deep Conditioner

Miracle 7 Deep Conditioner

Heaven in a bottle!

Comments about Miracle 7 Deep Conditioner:

I compare this to a soft and liquid silk therapy for your hair. It smells like babyfresh goodness with a hint of tropical undertones. I have chemically treated hair that I wear in a ponytail all day and so I have breakage and split ends. After ONE treatment there is such a difference that my teenage SON noticed. My hair was soft and full --bouncy! The next morning, instead of a frizzy mess, my hair fell back into place and I looked like I hadn't even slept on it.

All of these products I found at the beauty supply store (Sallys) and don't be put off by the price, they are priced up there with the other high-end products but they don't have the miracle factor! This product does. Try it once and be hooked.

This Deep Conditioner is a MIRACLE!

from Beverly Hills, CA

Comments about Miracle 7 Deep Conditioner:

The product is thick, smells amazing, and works like a dream. I use it 2x weekly and my hair feels noticeably softer and healthier. People have actually told me the day after I use it that my hair looks darker and shinier. I love this stuff; it's cheap, it smells amazing, and I'll never stop using it.