Other Juices:
Blended Fruit Juice, Blueberry, Pomergranite
Minute Maid
Minute Maid Pomegranate Blueberry Juice

Minute Maid Pomegranate Blueberry Juice

My favorite new juice: healthy and delicious!

I just tried this new drink a couple of weeks ago because it said you would love it or get your money back.  It costs a little more than I typically pay for juice, but since I could get my money back, I decided to try it.  They were right, I love it!  It tastes great and it's healthy for you too.  It's packed with vitamins that are good for your brain and body.  I'm definitely glad I tried it.  I have three bottles of it at home right now, but I'm sure we'll go through it quickly and will need to buy more.  My whole family loves this drink.

false advertising

They should call this stuff what it is- apple juice (from concentrate). Blueberry and pomegranate are the 3rd and 5th ranked juices.  1% blueberry/pomegranate juice is not going to give you anywhere even remotely close to the antioxidant benefits associated with berries.

Coca-Cola (owner of Minute Maid) is used to selling crap drinks at an enormous mark-up. It's hard to do that with juice (because it's much more expensive to produce than sugar water), but they make a valiant effort with this: make something 99% apple juice and 1% (much more expensive) berry juice. Call it blueberry/pomegranate, stick it next to the 100% berry juices, charge less because the product is lower quality, and see how long you can deceive your customers.

Minute Maid

from USA, Indiana

Comments about Minute Maid Pomegranate Blueberry Juice:

Minute Maid Pomegranate Blueberry Juice is very tasty. When I first tried this juice I noticed it had a hint of lemon flavor besides having the two obvious flavors as well. It's very refreshing and not to sweet in flavor. This juice Is packed with nutritional benefits and very good for you.

I really like this juice and I think anyone who likes pomegranate and blueberries will like it as well.

Good juice, poor price

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Minute Maid Pomegranate Blueberry Juice:

Although, I do not often like to offer my children any juice that is not 100%, I have tried minute made juices in the past and have enjoyed them very much. Minute Maid Pomegranate Blueberry variety was a bit more pricey than I had preferred but, it looked good and the packaging looked inviting and made me curious. Also, after further investigation I noticed that the juice was 100% fruit juice but, it was actually 5 different juices rather than the 2 that were listed on the label . I was a bit confused as to why they didn't list that information on the front label. Either way, I made the purchase to satisfy my curiosity. I didn't regret it either! The juice was very tasty. The most dominant flavor was the pomegranate. I could taste a lighter under tone of blueberry. The blueberry flavor didn't make the juice too sweet - which I initially assumed would be the outcome. I also liked the fact that it had 100% daily vitamin c. It did not offer many other substantial nutritional value. The juice did not taste commercialized or watered down either. It definitely had a full bodied flavor that was very pleasant yet not over the top. The overall sweetness of the juice was pleasant as well. I prefer juices that are somewhere in the middle, not too sweet, not too tart tasting. This variety was really tasty but also, slightly over priced. I definitely would feel confident about recommending it to my family and friends. It is a product I enjoy but will not buy as often. It is a bit on the more expensive side. I will wait for coupons before I purchase it again.

Absolutely delicious!

Comments about Minute Maid Pomegranate Blueberry Juice:

I was very tired of the same old boring juices in the morning, so when I stumbled across the Minute Maid in Pomegranate Blueberry, I was more than excited. I loved the taste of this beverage, and it was a great switch up from the normal juices. While it was a little bit more expensive than the others juices, it was definitely worth it. It's very sweet, sort of like apple juice and grape juice, but has a stronger taste. I would definitely recommend this juice. The bottle is easy to grab and stores well almost anywhere in our fridge.

Delicious juice blend

Comments about Minute Maid Pomegranate Blueberry Juice:

Minute Maid Pomegranate Blueberry Juice is a 100% juice blend that brings together five different juices from concentrate (apple, white grape, pomegranate, blueberry, and raspberry). The resulting blend is sweet and satisfying. Plus, the pomegranate and raspberry juices give the blend a nice tart, under bite. The juice is referred to as "enhanced" because has DHA and vitamins C and E added. I don't know that I've noticed any benefit from these additives. In the end, I just really do enjoy the taste.

Farce - just apple joule dyed red.

Comments about Minute Maid Pomegranate Blueberry Juice:

This is apple & grape juice dyed to look like pomegranate juice. Look at the label. Neither pomegranate nor blueberries are significant. Apple juice is the primary juice source, grape 2 nd juice source. Stick with POM.

My favorite new juice: healthy and delicious!

from Tucker, GA

Good Health Benefits and Good Tasting too

from Arlington, TX

Comments about Minute Maid Pomegranate Blueberry Juice:

I always try to make an effort to try every new juice product that hits the shelves and so when I saw the new Minute Maid Pomegranate Blueberry Juice I thought it "looked" good so I gave it a try. Now it was priced a bit higher than some other juice products out there but it was on sale at a decent price but if it does what it claims then I guess it would be worth it.

Weird thing is I thought it tasted better a warmer temperature than after sitting in the fridge for a day or two. It is a bit sweeter than I wanted but has a pretty good taste to it. It seems a bit heavy though so I cant seem to drink it in large amounts, almost use it as a "treat" for myself.

I was hooked on this after the first glass.

from Kilmarnock, VA

Comments about Minute Maid Pomegranate Blueberry Juice:

Wow. What a winning combination. Pomegranate and blueberry and Minute Maid all in the same glass. I knew I wasn't going to go wrong with this combination, even though pomegranates don't rank among my favor fruits. When they're paired with blueberries, something magical happens. Minute Maid Pomegranate and Blueberry Juice gives your body a jolt of anti-oxidants while you're chugging something that just tastes amazing.

Like a lot of bottled juices, this one is a little sweet for my taste. Howeveer, the sweetness isn't overbearing and the overall juice is so tasty you won't notice this much.

I've never mixed Minute Maid Pomegrante and Blueberry Juice with anything, but I suspect it would be a nice addition to a holiday punch bowl with some other ingredients. I may be tempted to try it for an adult beverage suitable for cocktail hour on the dock. I can say, "I'm doing something healthy for my body because the pomegranate and blueberry juice counteract the vodka."

Amazing!!!!

from Salt Lake City, UT

Comments about Minute Maid Pomegranate Blueberry Juice:

Well my weeks have been inmeshing together as well as the days seem to go so fast that i havn't beenable to here my self think. I needed something more. I got some blueberry pomagranete juice by minute maid. I drank it early morning on Saturday I then was able to catch up on my sleep through sunday, by Monday morning i WAS back my mentality and daily agenda was easier and more witty.. I really belive that the juice helped aid in this ability to be back to my normal self... Thanks give it a try... Randee star

Minute Maid Pomegranate Blueberry is perfect!

from Sioux Falls, SD

Comments about Minute Maid Pomegranate Blueberry Juice:

I was first introduced to this juice shortly after I had my first son. My mom brought it so I would have something healthy to drink in the morning. She told me it was really good but I kind of wrinkled my nose at it. But, we were raised that we had to try something before we said we didn't like it. The next morning she gave me some with my breakfast and I was very thirsty but still not to sure! I took a drink ever so carefully and within a second I was on my way to finishing the glass. Lets just say it was so good I sort of drank the whole bottle that same day! And, consequently my husband ended up running to the store to get more.

Not only do I love the flavor of this juice but the health benefits it packs as well. I don't mind if there are other kinds of juices in there also. It has a really good taste and then to put vitamins in there with it makes for a wonderful juice. I haven't found a juice that also contains Omega 3s and DHA either.

The price is a bit high but because my son, husband and I all love it so much and it is good for us I don't complain to much!