Other Juices:
Minute Maid Pink Lemonade

Minute Maid Pink Lemonade

Very sour bottled lemonade

Comments about Minute Maid Pink Lemonade:

This brand of bottled lemonade isn't terrible but it isn't my favorite. It can be very refreshing but I find that it is extremely sweet and has more of a sour taste than some other brands. It also has a lot of artificial ingredients while there are some very natural pre made lemonade brands available.

A summer's day in your mouth.

Comments about Minute Maid Pink Lemonade:

Minute Maid Pink Lemonade is a summer (and sometimes spring, winter, and fall) tradition in my house. It is especially great after a day of yard work; mowing the lawn isn't so bad if you get pink lemonade. It is a very smooth drink with very little pulp. I don't know about you, but I'm not a big fan of pulp. It is also very nice, sweet, and not too tart. It does have some coloring in it. There aren't really pink lemons, you know. But I haven't noticed any real problems with staining.

Great taste, but sweet!

from Maple Shade, NJ

Comments about Minute Maid Pink Lemonade:

Normally I stick to regular lemonade, but I decided to buy pink lemonade and I'm not disappointed. Though, lemonade overall is sugary, and Minute Maid's Pink Lemonade still is, it tastes delicious. Grams of sugar may be high, but it tastes great!