2.3

2.3

Mint Car Sharing Not So Mint-y

from New York, NY

Comments about Mint Car Sharing:

Hi....Don't use them...the customer service I experienced from them during my first and last rental with them today was beyond poor, rude and plain frustrating and insulting. They only have cars in Manhattan, and barely 30 at that. If you have a problem, you could likely get voicemail when you call them since there are only 6 people manning their customer service lines. My full horror story is here and I just posted it --> http://bigapplestyleworld.blogspot.com/

MINT CAR SHARING: NOT REFRESHING AT ALL

from Passaic, NJ

Comments about Mint Car Sharing:

My experience with MINT was the worst ever.  Their customer service reps are rude and nasty.  After I scheduled a rental, I was not accomodated with what was promised.  I will never use them again.  ZIP CAR all the way.  There may be many immitators out there but there is no way I will ever use this company again.  SAVE your money and go with ZIP Car.  they are in the business to serve and have been for quite some time.

Smoothest experience I've had w/ car sharing service

from Randolph, NJ

Comments about Mint Car Sharing:

Mint cars is a really dope service that I found to be way less frustrating and more affordable than renting from any of the big car rental corps. I really like the line of cars they let me choose from, and the customer service is great! I'd recommend them to anyone living in NYC that has had a less than stellar experience dealing with customer service at ZipCar!

Their site is www.drivemint.com