Other Misc. Vitamins:
Minimed Miralax Laxative Powder 8.3oz

Minimed Miralax Laxative Powder 8.3oz

Miralax is a great product for constipation

from Minden, LA

Comments about Minimed Miralax Laxative Powder 8.3oz:

Miralax is a product I have been using for a couple of years now. It was recommended by a doctor for my son. It tastes good, does not have an aftertaste, and is easy to take. It usually helps within a 24 hr period. I put it in sprite or 7up for my son. My father has been using it for years, since he fell ill and can no longer move very well.

Very effective

Comments about Minimed Miralax Laxative Powder 8.3oz:

I use Miralax two to three times a week to stay regular. You're only supposed to use a cap full of powder to mix in your drink, but I use one and a half or two cap fulls.
I always mix it in hot water because the hot water will release the Miralax powder into your system quicker. NOTE: Make sure you drink plenty of water after taking this product because Miralax relies on the liquid in your system to help you produce a bowel movement. I usually take Miralax before I go to sleep and there have been times that I didn't drink enough liquids while taking this product and I woke up feeling completely drained and dehydrated because the Miralax used my body's liquid to move the stool into my colon, so just make sure you DRINK!
I would have to say this is my favorite brand and type of laxative. It definitely beats exlax big time. I have zero complaints about this product. Buy it !