Other Makeup Brushes & Tools:

Mineral Fusion Kabuki Brush

amazing kabuki

from Elmira, CA

Comments about Mineral Fusion Kabuki Brush:

i have been dying to get the mac kabuki for some time now but it just seemed so expensive so i got this one and i am really glad that i did! it is really a great brush with soft bristles. i love to use this with my loose powder i just put some on the cap and swirl it in and then buff on my skin using circluar motion. sometimes i use it with pressed powder same application. i love how soft the bristles are and i love how this feels on my skin. it is very high quality brush. and i like how it provides a nice even flawless coverage, i feel that my skin looks great whenever i use this brush and it does not bleed like other brushes. some brushes they start to bleed when you wash it but not this one and this does not shed either there are no loose hairs flying around when i use this. i would recommend this to anybody who wants a good and effective kabuki brush that really works and is really soft i love this brush!

Kabuki brush is worth every penny.

from Durham, NC

Comments about Mineral Fusion Kabuki Brush:

The Mineral Fusion Kabuki Brush may be a bit pricey for my budget, however it is worth every penny.  This is the only brush I have found that provides fantastic coverage with make-up, without over doing it.  The brush is gentle (as I have sensitive skin) but incredibly effective.

The Mineral Fusion Kabuki Brush covers it all!

from Bothell, WA

Comments about Mineral Fusion Kabuki Brush:

The Mineral Fusion Kabuki Brush has been the best asset to my makeup tool collection since I started.  The coverage it provides is phenominal.  I have used one with my blush products consistently for 6-9 months and will not go back to a "blush" brush again.  It's application is smooth, even and easy to apply with right every time.  Couldn't say better things about this makeup tool.

Mineral Fusion Kabuki Brush provides great coverage!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Mineral Fusion Kabuki Brush:

When I worked at Whole Foods Market, I was the body care buyer, so it was my job to buy the products that stocked the shelves.  We decided to bring in a brand-new line of all natural make-up called Mineral Fusion, and I am so glad I did.  Their products are not only all natural, but not tested on animals and loaded with antioxidants that are good for your skin.

I have been using my **Mineral Fusion Kabuki Brush **for about a year and a half now and it is still in great condition.  Someone from the company told me that some of their brushes are made from squirrel fur, but I'm not sure if the Kabuki Brush is one of those.  Their website does say that "no animal is killed for the sole purpose of making a brush".

I use [Mineral Fusion Pressed Base][1] , which is a mineral foundation compact.  I swirl my **Mineral Fusion Kabuki Brush **in the powdered foundation and apply to my skin.  This kabuki brush provides medium to full coverage.  The bristles are soft and feel nice on the skin.  I love this brush and would definitely recommend it!

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Mineral-Fusion-Pressed-base-review-d1b44