Other Vacuums:

Cons

LOVE!!!

from Somerset, KY

Comments about Miele S 2121 Olympus Bagged Canister Vacuum:

Lightweight, good design, easy to use, good suction, several settings.

Maneuverability
Lightweight and rolls easily.

Ease of Maintenance
Push button to withdraw cord-no hand winding.

Suction Performance
I gave this an eight because it might not be the best for lots of carpeting. For my wood, tile floors and area rugs it is great!

Versatility
Several, on board, easy to switch attachments. Toggle switch for foot to switch from hardwood to carpet.

Haven't found anything that annoys me. Lightweight is a big plus-no back strain. Little space needed for storage.

The canister is mostly plastic but it has done well-no problems as of two years of moderate use.

• Versatility:

Great, especially with attachments.

Comments about Miele S 2121 Olympus Bagged Canister Vacuum:

I love this vacuum. I bought it because my good friend recommended a Miele, and I liked the white color! It works great for everything I need and the more attachments I buy, the more uses I find for it.

Maneuverability
It's really easy to move around, the hose is long and it has a long power cord. The power cord is retractable, and it is kind of annoying that you have pull it out manually all the way in order to move the vacuum around fully. There's a one-touch button to retract the power cord all the way, so I wish there was a one-touch button to give slack to the power cord, too.

Ease of Maintenance
When I bought it I bought an additional/extra HEPA filter which I installed. It was easy. I haven't had to change a bag yet.

Suction Performance
Absolutely no complaints. Perfect.

Versatility
With all the attachments (some come with it, some sold separately), you can vacuum anything. I love it for upholstery and woodwork.

It's so good looking -- that's what really sold me on it!

Haven't had it that long but it's holding up well. I had the Dyson and cheap plastic parts were always popping and falling off of that -- not so with the Miele.

Absolutely love it!

Comments about Miele S 2121 Olympus Bagged Canister Vacuum:

Very easy to store in small space, and thus perfect for co-op apartment. Very very quiet, but with an excellent suction power. Has many power settings depending on where it is used. I use it on a hardwood floor and a couple of medium pile rugs in a home with a cat. Absolutely up to and exceeded my expectations! Was using Miele while living in Europe, and without hesitation I bought it to replace my old hoover when got back to the states. As is expected seems to be a high quality German product. I would highly recommend to purchase the miele set with the attachments for your needs. The miele website was very helpful in selecting the vacuum cleaner and/or accessories. One drawback with it in my opinion is that the replacement bags are pricey. I understand the pricey hepa filters, but regular bags?! Should be a couple of bucks cheaper, imho. Anyways, other than this, love it!