Other Vacuums:

Pros

Cons

I love this vacuum!

Comments about Miele Red Star Bagged Canister Vacuum:

This was a gift from my mother. I absolutely love this vacuum. It picks everything up. I've had an oreck and a dyson and I adore my miele over both of them. I have two kids, a husband, and a pitbull. The house gets pretty messy. I have no problem pulling the vacuum out and cleaning up after them. Not only that but it's probably the quietest out of the vacuums that I have used. I don't worry about waking the kids up after they've gone to bed. The attachments are very usefully. All the pieces and parts are very strongly made. It also has multiple air filters and that helps a lot with my husband's allergies.

Maneuverability
I actually have managed to get under my bed with no problem. The canister moves very smoothly and easily.

Ease of Maintenance
It's very easy to change the attachments. Changing the bags and filters are very easy as well. I only wish the bags were not so expensive. They cost so much though because they are so thick, I guess.

Suction Performance
It took me over a month to realize that the bar on my carpet attachment was stuck and not moving (tangled with thread). The vacuum works so well I didn't even notice. I vacuum the rugs weekly.

Versatility
I use my vacuum for the car and the house and even for the dog if she's shedding.

Very intuitive. Whomever works on the design thought about what would be needed by a user.

I've had this vacuum for nearly a decade now and have never had any mechanical issues at all.

LOVE Miele vacuums!

from Seattle, WA

Comments about Miele Red Star Bagged Canister Vacuum:

I cleaned houses for 10 years, and Miele was far and away my favorite vacuum brand, so much so, that after using some of my clients' Miele vacuums, I ended up spending the EXTRA money to buy one. However, I do think it is worth it for the amount of vacuuming I do (we have 2 long hair cats and 4 small children). The vacuum is light weight enough that the kids (my 4 and 6 year olds) are able to use it very easily, and it also is easy to carry up and down my stairs. The wheels fully swivel for easy maneuvering. We have had our Miele for 8 years and it is still going strong. The obvious downfall of the vacuum is that all the Miele are VERY expensive, this one included. Wish it wasn't.

• Versatility:

Simply the best vacuum cleaner out there!

Comments about Miele Red Star Bagged Canister Vacuum:

I purchased this vacuum because I wanted something that could work on tile and carpet. This vacuum cleaner has been very durable. We purchased this vacuum cleaner from a certified miele dealer. I love the fact that it has great suction power. You will not be disappointed with this product.

Love this vacuum!

from Apex, NC

Comments about Miele Red Star Bagged Canister Vacuum:

We have been very pleased with this vacuum over the years! It is light and easy to use, picks up lots of dirt from messy children, and is very durable. The hardwood attachment makes vacuuming hardwoods super easy.

Maneuverability
Extra long cord and small base are easy to maneuver.

• Versatility:

The Miel Red Star Vacuum cleaner is a great vacuum!

from Souderton, PA

Comments about Miele Red Star Bagged Canister Vacuum:

We have a dog that sheds 365 days a year, so we need a vacuum that can handle a lot of dog hair and the Miele Red Star Canister Vacuum does the job.  The bags keep the dog hair, dirt and dust well contained and the optional HEPA Filter also filter the exhaust air to keep the micro size dirt from re-entering the air.  The vacuum runs very quietly, which is a big difference from other vacuums that sound more like jet engines !