Other Clothes Dryers:

Pros

Cons

One of the best clothes dryers ever! The greatest! And I love it

Comments about Miele Novotronic Dryer:

The Miele Novotronic T1515 Dryer is seriously one of the best clothes dryers out there. Everyone should go buy it now! Seriously! Buy it for a friend, buy it for family, buy it for yourself. It's too good of a product to miss. I have never met another dryer this easy to use, well-designed, and efficient. It is definitely worth all its money. Definitely.

Load Capacity
Couldn't have asked for a better clothes dryer.

What can I say? It's the best!

Great and easy to use! Clear instructions.

I use the Miele Novotronic T1515 Dryer at least twice a week, and it works great! I've never had a problem with it the entire time I've had it, which is over a year! It is definitely worth the money I spent buying it.

I really like the design of the Miele Novotronic T1515 Dryer. Even thought my laundry room door is always closed at all times, I wouldn't be ashamed to have this dryer out for show. It is not shabby or bulky. It's got a sleek design that is pleasing to the a large variety of tastes and extremely easy on the eyes.

Amazing drying abilities.

Comments about Miele Novotronic Dryer:

This machine is amazing. It's rather quiet, and it dries the cloth really effectively. It also has a lot of room inside so you can dry a lot of your cloth at once. This machine is also very easy to use, not complicated whatsoever.

Load Capacity
There is loads of room in this machine so you can dry a lot of your cloth at once, instead of having to run multiple cycles.

It dries exceptionally well in the first cycle, you don't need to keep running cycles to get your cloth dry, this does it on the first one.

Extremely easy to use, not at all complicated. Very simple to use, not too many complicated settings to fiddle around with.

Very durable insides, I've dried shoes and other things that bang against the inside of the machine, no dents, no problems mechanically, still works perfectly.

Basic design, however, looks aren't everything. This machine has extraordinary drying capabilities, that other fancy looking dryers seem to neglect.

• Load Capacity:

Auto reverse technology is awesome

from Chesterton, IN

Comments about Miele Novotronic Dryer:

I love this dryer and I love Miele products. I have used this dryer for many years and have never had any issues with it. It has never failed me and has a lot of great setting and drying options.

My favorite thing about Miele is the washing and drying technology they use in their products. When drying, after a couple of minutes the machine will stop and auto reverse and start to dry your clothes in the opposite direction. By doing this, your clothes are dried evenly and nothing gets mashed and trapped on the bottom. I have used other dryers that when I take the clothes out I find a smashed wet sock on the bottom. This auto reverse process also helps in minimizing wrinkles. So when the laundry is done I don't end up spending hours ironing everything.

Overall, great product and great quality and I highly recommend.

Load Capacity
This is not for huge loads. If you are looking for a high load capacity then this is not the dryer for you. However, for someone who is single or has no children then it is fine.

• Load Capacity:

The best dryer that I have ever owned!

Comments about Miele Novotronic Dryer:

I have owned this dryer for the past 10 years. I have not had one issue with its service. The dryer is very energy efficient. I love the fact of the sensor drying feature. I also like that it has a cool down feature and will tumble the clothes every few minutes to keep them wrinkle free if you aren't available to put them away. I also like the fact I can stack it on top of my washing machine to make a smaller foot imprint in my hall closet. You will not be disappointed with this brand. I believe it to be the best out there.

• Load Capacity:

Excellent machine and very reliable

from Fort Myers, FL

Comments about Miele Novotronic Dryer:

I have had my dryer for 12 years and have had it serviced only once because of a sound when spinning but it was nothing.  It dryes the close at any setting used and comes out perfect.  Very reliable and I have been very happy with it...  I would recommend it highly...