Other Vacuums:
Miele
s246i
Miele Naturell Vacuum

Miele Naturell Vacuum

Miele is expensive but it really works

from Earlysville, VA

Comments about Miele Naturell Vacuum:

We have two very hairy dogs and we have busted a lot of vacuum cleaners. I even resorted to using a Shop-Vac for awhile, and we broke those too! The Miele is expensive, but it works really, really well for pet hair (and everything else). It is lightweight, compact, and easy to use. I highly recommend it if you have pets who shed a lot!

I love this vacuum

from San Francisco, CA

Comments about Miele Naturell Vacuum:

I love my vacuum cleaner. It's a cute sunny yellow color, it's small and easy to carry around, and it even has a little notch on the side to store the stick part of it upright.

the suction power on the thing is amazing. i can easily run the vacuum along the edge of my baseboards and see them become clean on one pass. it also does such a great job of picking up little particles that my apartment always smells much cleaner and fresher after i've gone over the whole place with it.

i have a bottom-of-the-line model, so it doesn't have an electrically assisted head. i've tried the better models with this feature, and it makes it much easier to push the vaccumm around, but for my budget, i'm more than happy at how well this vaccuum works.

there's also a dedicated miele service shop near my house with knowledgeable staff, so i've been able to keep my vaccuum happy and smooth-running for 5 years now with no major complaints at all.