Other Dishwashers:
Built-In Dishwashers
Miele
Miele 24 in. Built-in Dishwasher G2181SCVi

Miele 24 in. Built-in Dishwasher G2181SCVi

Love, love, love this dishwasher.

Comments about Miele 24 in. Built-in Dishwasher G2181SCVi:

It washes great, is extremely quiet, love the flatware tray. And expecially like the versatility of the racks and tines which can be maneuvered and set to many different degrees. And it really d oes clean fine china and stemware beautifully.

Noise Level
Noise level is very good, however I would rate my BOSCH as the quietest ever. That's not to say the miele is making a racket. Far from it. But comparatively speaking, BOSCH is quieter.

Loading Flexibility
This dishwasher has the most flexibility of any dishwasher I've ever owned. You can put huge pots and pans, long stemed glassware, small items and everything in between. It takes some getting used to but once you get the grip of it, it's fantastic.

Cleans exceptionally well

Excellent design.

• Noise Level:
  • Cleaning Time:
  • Loading Flexibility:

Form and function = perfectly clean dishes, every time.

from Lafayette, CA

Comments about Miele 24 in. Built-in Dishwasher G2181SCVi:

For me, the Miele is the Rolls Royce of dishwashers--now that I'm a convert, I'll never go back to another brand.

Noise Level
So quiet, that my husband once opened the dishwasher, not realizing it was on. Oops!!

Cleaning Time
It does take a bit longer than other brands, but the result is also much better, so I guess you can't rush perfection.

Loading Flexibility
At first, I thought the utensil "tray" on top (instead of a basket at the bottom) was weird...but again, I am a total convert now. So nice to put all your forks together, knives together, etc., because when you're unloading, you just scoop up all the forks into a neat pile, and place in their spot in the drawer. Super fast!

Clean, fresh dishes, every time.

There seems to be so much room on all levels--and as I said above, I love the utensil "tray" at the top of the unit.

No problems at all. Knock on wood. :)

• Noise Level: