Other Misc. Autos:

Midas Hales Corners

Best Brake System Service in Hales Corners

from Hales Corners, WI

Comments about Midas Hales Corners:

I went to Midas hales corner shop last month to get my car’s brake assemblies work. I purchased one brake regulator from Midas, it costed me much lower than anywhere else. I went to a local auto repair outlet where the mechanic asked me to pay almost 20% extra for the same brake regulator. Whenever you are in Hales Corners and looking for any types of car repairing work you wont find a better auto repair outlet like Midas. They are fast, efficient, honest and provide you the best possible service.

I would recommend Midas to everyone.

from Appleton, WI

Comments about Midas Hales Corners:

I’ve recently taken my car to an auto service centre located nearby my house for tire replacement but the service I received from them was horrible. They replaced one tire and charged almost the price of two tires for one tire. Even they did not replace the tire with a good one as I noticed that the car rode bumpy. So I decided to go to Midas to get better service at affordable price on the recommendation of my friend. I was greeted by friendly, kind, and not too pushy salesmen. They gave me the best price to replace the tire and I felt good about paying money too. I would recommend them to everyone.