Other Video Game Consoles:
Microsoft
Microsoft X-Box One

Microsoft X-Box One

4.8

Pros

• Easy to set up (3)
  • Excellent gameplay (3)
  • Fun for all ages (3)
  • Lots of game choices (3)

• Multiple players (3)
  • Online playing (3)
  • Serious gamers (3)
  • Sports games (3)
  • Teenagers (3)

X-Box One S

from Ames, IA

About Me Casual Gamer

Pros

• Easy To Set Up
  • Excellent Gameplay
  • Fun For All Ages
  • Great Graphics
  • Lots of Game Choices

Cons

• Game downloads

• Kids

Comments about Microsoft X-Box One:

I have now had my X-Box One S for a few months now and really enjoy it for the most part. It is one of many game systems I have owned before; these systems include a X-Box 360, Playstation 2, and both the Nintendo Wii, Gamecube, and N64. This new X-Box has many great things about it: it lets me watch Blu Ray and 4K Ultra movies, play my favorite games, watch Netflix or Hulu and browse the internet. Also I can say that the picture with the new gaming system is very impressive as well as the heavy increase in the storage size (2 TB).

The only downfall to me is that you have to download all the games to play instead of just having the disc game, which for someone like me who lives in the country with low internet. You have to wait about a day or so before being able to play. This is something that Xbox needs to go back to because most of us want to just put the game we want to play in and start playing it, especially after spending the 70 dollars to get the game. I like the idea of having the game downloaded in case the disc gets scratched or breaks but there needs to be a combination of both to perfect this, such as having a disc you play on with an access code to download the game if anything with the disc becomes faulty.

Overall though I think this product is very good. The gameplay and the way they set up the system are impressive. Would recommend this system to other people. This system has been very much improved from its first predecessor. With the current times every gaming systems has its perks and most things are similar because technology has developed so far however with the way the Xbox One S has its home menu set up, the amount of things you can do on this system, how easy the controller is to use; this system is something good for all of us. Therefor, I give it a 4.5 out of 5 stars.

Microsoft Xbox One

from abu dhabi uae

About Me Frequent Player

Pros

• Easy To Set Up
  • Excellent Gameplay
  • Fun For All Ages
  • Lots of Game Choices

Cons

• Breaks Easily

Comments about Microsoft X-Box One:

Xbox One brings together the best exclusive games the most advanced multiplayer and entertainment experiences you won't find anywhere else. And with a 500GB hard drive there's space for your games and media.Gears comes to Xbox One Remastered reimagined

cool

from coo;

About Me Hardcore Gamer

Pros

• Easy To Set Up
  • Excellent Gameplay
  • Fun For All Ages
  • Great Graphics
  • Lots of Game Choices

Cons

• Breaks Easily
  • Freezes Up
  • Nothing New
  • Poor Game Selection

• Kids

cool

• Was this a gift?:
  • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Xbox One is an all in one entertainment system

Comments about Microsoft X-Box One:

Seamlessly integrates multiple games and apps. The console is perfect for everybody. The kinect system and the dashboard are tied together very well. They are not perfect, but they are a major upgrade from past consoles.

Graphics Quality
The graphics are not as good as a high end pc. However, they are still much better than I would expect a console to be. Media apps also play beautifully.

Game Variety
More variety will come with time, but at the moment, sports games are really the only safe buy.

Controller Comfort
The xbox 360 controller was perfect, I don't know why they made it bulkier. It is an alright controller, but I prefer the xbox 360 controller.

With the kinect, there is a very small learning curve. The xbox one will do what you tell it to as long as it recognizes your voice.

I dropped mine on the floor accidentally and it didn't break, so I guess it is pretty well made. Just don't move it if there is a disc in the tray while it is on.

• Graphics Quality: