Other Auto Parts:
Michelin Primacy MXV4 Tires

Michelin Primacy MXV4 Tires

Great Tires

Comments about Michelin Primacy MXV4 Tires:

For several years, I had these tires on my old BMW 325i, and they performed admirably. In fact, had that car not been wrecked when it got hit by an uninsured motorist, I'd probably still be driving around on them because they were that good and that long-lasting.

These tires were fairly long-lasting, had excellent ride and braking characteristics, and gave me very good traction in both wet and snowy conditions. They also had excellent handling characteristics for an all-season tire, even if not quite up to those of dedicated performance tires (though it's not like a tire that could only be used in summer is much use in my parts, since how many people have the money and space for two sets of tires for their cars.)

Overall, I would have to say that these were among the best tires that I have ever had, and if I had to come up with a downside to them, besides their apparently being discontinued and no longer available for a reasonable price, would be that they were fairly pricey as far as all-season tires went at the time I bought these for my car.