4.8

4.8

Wonderful tire

from La Rue, OH

Comments about Michelin HydroEdge Tire:

I recently replaced the tires on my van with the Michelin HydroEdge Tire. I absolutely love this tire! My van runs so smoothly on the roads now, regardless of the condition. I have driven in rain with very wet roads. The tire is designed to channel the water through the little grooves (the tread) off the tires as you drive. This helps to prevent hydroplaning. They also handle very well on ice and in the snow. We also just returned home from a 15 day vacation where we drove from Ohio to Arizona and back again. Plus the every day driving during our stay there. These tires performed very well and we had no problems with them at all during the whole trip. We encountered all varieties of weather. Snow, rain, and even hot dry conditions. And these tires stood up to them all perfectly. Another thing I liked was how quite the tires were on the freeways. The last tires I had on my van were very noisy on some road surfaces and it drove me crazy. But with these tires there was very little road noise. So I am very happy with these tires because of the effortless (and quiet) way they carry my van where ever I want to go!

Comments about Michelin HydroEdge Tire:

I really liked these tires. They didn't hold any surprises for me, which I liked. Everything I bought them for they did. They preformed reasonably well on the wet surfaces. I personally found if there was a lot of snow that they didn't hold the road as well as I would like. They did tend to do more sliding in the snow and the rain. These tires worked better than many of the tires which I had bought previously; they did hold the road just not in really extreme conditions. If there was a lot of down pouring rain they had a tendency to not totally hold the road. I would feel like I didn't have control of the car. On the snow if there was only a couple of inches it would do fine if by chance we got three or more inches it didn't do as well. I would find myself sliding at lights and stop signs. Many times over the period of time I owned these tires I felt like the tires didn't give me the control on the road I was looking for. They do a good job just not the amount of control I would like to have. I would personally recommend these to people who have a real good control over their cars and don't depend so much on the tires to help do that. These just aren't for me.

Michelin HydroEdge Tire is The Way To Go!

Comments about Michelin HydroEdge Tire:

I bought the Michelin HydroEdge Tires in February 2012, after having a really bad experience with a previously owned set of tires. I asked around about these tires, before finalizing the purchase. My friends told me these were the best tires for all weather conditions, and I soon found that out myself after a thunderstorm and snowstorm hit in the couple of weeks following my purchase. I must say, these are the most smooth riding tires I have ever owned. You can really feel the difference. No matter what type of car you own, these tires allow a steady ride. These tires held up with intense conditions, and had great traction on the ice! After hearing all the good things about these tires, and then finally seeing it for myself, I would definitely recommend these tires for anyone looking, but for those who want a safe driving and reliable tires for the winter season.

It's really more than just a name

from Greenville, SC

Comments about Michelin HydroEdge Tire:

I have to say that out of all the tires that I have used in the past, these tires are absolutely the best. I own a 2009 Toyota Corolla S and I live in an area that recently has had a lot of rain. The stock tires from the dealership did ok (after all, the SC State Trooper patrol cars all exclusively use the same stock tire) but the wet weather performance of the Michelins were second to none. The tire has a unique ability to do what I call "talking to the driver." It's not a bad quality at all. Basically you are more aware of the capabilities of the tire during different conditions and, when pushed, the tire will allow you to feel more of the physical limits of driving conditions, such as wet roads or imperfections in the road.

All of the other aspects of the tire are top notch, too. Low road noise is a great quality as well as overall durability. I did bring the review down only one point for the price. It would be awesome if these Michelins were able to cost a bit less. But then again, you are buying what I feel would be the best out there.

Michelin- A tire that lives up to its' expectation

Comments about Michelin HydroEdge Tire:

I bought Michelin tires for my Lexus. I bought it because Michelin tires are designed to preform at fast speeds and give a smooth, tight ride. I was very happy with the results of this tire. It does give a smooth, tight ride. This tire is also rated for high millage. My Lexus now has over 70,000 miles on it and the Michelin tires have been great. I finally found a tire that held up to its high millage expectations. I travel mostly on highways but do some off roads as well, I love the tight, smooth ride that Michelin tires deliver. Since the time has arrived to start looking at replacing the tires, I have been reviewing other tires and their performance. I have held the Michelin tire up against the other tires that are similar, and again I am finding that Michelin is the top of the standard. This Michelin tire does everything it says it will and all with a smooth ride.I recommend Michelin tires to anyone that wants a A+ tire.

Great tire.

from Oxford, NC

Comments about Michelin HydroEdge Tire:

I really like these tires. This tire gives a smooth ride in rough weather. Wet roads are no problem. I live in the country where roads are rarely straight. Curves also pose no problem. Road noise has been greatly reduced by these tires as well. When compared to other tires I have had, these are indeed an improvement. I would definitely give this product two thumbs up. From what I can tell, the tire tread is a unique design that aids in all types of driving conditions - wet roads, curvy country roads, snow covered roads, or roads effected by summer heat. They have served me well on my commute to work and long distance vacation drives. I drive a minivan and would definitely purchase these tires
again. I believe these tires are a great value when you are looking for an all weather ride. They have provided me peace of mind driving on lonely country roads day or night...rain or shine.

WELL worth the investment

from Liberty, KY

Comments about Michelin HydroEdge Tire:

Bought Michelin tires when the ones that came with the vehicle needed replacing. These were the most expensive tires I could buy for my vehicle, and they were WELL worth the investment. Mine came with a seven year warranty. They lasted every day of those seven years. In fact, I didn't have to replace them for nine years. They made the car drive very smoothly and super responsive. Unlike other tires I've had in the past, these were not noisy. I could really feel them gripping the road. I even felt secure and safe on wet roads or during heavy down pours. Since they were an all-weather tire, I didn't have to buy a separate set for driving on ice or in the snow. These gave me excellent traction and better stopping power than other brands I've owned. Just make sure you have them professionally mounted and aligned, and get them rotated as recommended. I believe mine lasted as long as they did because I rotated them as often as I could, and checked alignment each and every time.

wonderful handling in all weather conditions

from Elmore, OH

Comments about Michelin HydroEdge Tire:

THe michelin hydroedge are not a disappointment for us.  We have a honda odessey van and it runs so much quieter and smoother now that we have these tires on here. The weather doesn't bother us now, we had these tires put on in December of last year and we had a variety of road conditions to test these out in.  These tires handle just as well in the snow, rain, dry,  and hot conditions. These in our experience so far are great all weather tires. Havent taken them out west in the sand though.  They dont squeal easily, they grab the road nicely making braking easy and efficient.  I am not afaid to go out in a bad snow storm.  I dont spin out on wet rainy roads anymore.  I feel safer with the kids in bad weather. That is a big plus.  Also the road noise is greatly reduced compared with our last tires- we can hear conversations now and the volume on the radio isn't is not too high anymore. So far the wear is great too no noticeable difference.