Other General Household Cleaners:
Method all-purpose cleaning + disinfecting wipes

Method all-purpose cleaning + disinfecting wipes

Pros

Cons

As good as other Method products.

Comments about Method all-purpose cleaning + disinfecting wipes:

It is a must for me to have disinfecting wipes in my home every time. The time I was using Method products, I even purchased Method all-purpose cleaning + disinfecting wipes in Orange Zest scent. It is made from essential oils. These wipes are good to be used on any hard, non porous surfaces and claim to kill 99.9% of household germs, including influenza A flu virus, staphylococcus aureus, rhinovirus, salmonella enterica. I somehow do not like to see fingerprints on any surface, having them anywhere feel very unhygienic. Fingerprints for me, means source of germs and it is always so easy to wipe and disinfect in one go. These wipes just did that. The wipes are quite sturdy, big, good enough to be used on a big surface. The orange zest scent is as refreshing as it could be. They come with easy instructions to follow. To disinfect the surface, wet the surface with wipes so it is visibly wet for 10 minutes and let air dry. Do not forget to rinse the area with water which comes in contact with food.

These are expensive but they're a safer alternative for me.

Profile Image

from West Virginia

Comments about Method all-purpose cleaning + disinfecting wipes:

I purchased a bunch of Method products when I realized what they had to offer. We decided to go all natural and organic a little at a time and I immediately switched out a lot of our cleaners with eco products. I used to use Lysol and Clorox wipes and on occasion still am guilty of using them but every chance I get, I try to buy these from Method.

The Method wipes don't have the chemically smell my old wipes do. These have an earthy scent to them and a very lemony scent that I love. It actually smells like a natural lemon.

I like that these have a little bit of grip to the wipes. The wipes have the germ fighting power that I need. They clean up flu viruses and salmonella which are the two that I am most concerned about in my household. The wipes pick up a lot of dirt and food grime left behind when I clean with them and that's an added bonus.

They do a great job and I've never had a worry when using them.

They smell much better than my usual wipes. They are pleasant smelling and have a good, lemon scent to them.

Amazingly convenient!

from Greer, SC

Comments about Method all-purpose cleaning + disinfecting wipes:

These wipes are fantastic! I am so thrilled with this product. We have started using more natural products and cleaners in our house as we become more aware of just what is in the harsh chemical-filled petroleum-based cleaners. We used to use Clorox Disinfecting wipes to wipe down our kitchen table, counter tops, and even our girls' trays. Little did we know we were actually smearing unsafe chemicals everywhere and leaving killed germs on the surfaces. We were thrilled when we found these Method Disinfecting wipes as more natural alternative. Now clean up is just as easy. Pull the wipe out and wipe the surface down. The price of these Methods wipes is not bad either. It is pretty comparable to the chemical filled counterparts. if your family is looking for more natural cleaning products give the Method All-Purpose Cleaning and Disinfecting wipes a try. I do not think you will be disappointed.

It may be hard to keep them in your own possession.

from Tampa, FL

Comments about Method all-purpose cleaning + disinfecting wipes:

Method Antibac wipes are really handy to have around. Just pop the top, pull out a wipe, and you are ready for some quick cleaning. I used to have trouble keeping them in my bathroom because housemates (not naming any names) would steal them out of my bathroom and put them in theirs.

These wipes do a good job of cleaning surfaces, they are flushable, and they stay moist in the canister for a long time. They have a disinfecting agent and they are both eco-friendly and non-toxic, making them safe to use around pets. The canister design is very convenient, it is pretty easy to thread the first wipe for easy removal. You won't injure a finger on this dispenser. You also won't need to rush to wash your hands afterwards in fear of a chemical burn.

Pretty much all of the varieties smell like rosemary, even when they are supposed to smell like something else. So if you like rosemary, you're in luck.

On the Go Cleanup

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Method all-purpose cleaning + disinfecting wipes:

Very pleased with the Method wipes. They are so easy to use and convenient so you can take them with you if you need to. They're great for wiping up small messes and accidents, and for numerous other purposes as well since they're also antibacterial. The wipes can be used on a variety of surfaces, too.
The wipes pull out of the container easily and with one hand. The wipes are made with all natural ingredients so they are great for the environment as well as for your safety and that of your family. You can use them without worry. And, I love the fact that the wipes are affordable to purchase and found in many different stores throughout the United States! Since they have no scent this is also something that you do not have to worry over.
The wipes dry quickly and are a must to have on hand at all times. they make life and cleaning so much easier than what you could ever imagine.

Great Green Option for wipes

from Bradenton, FL

Comments about Method all-purpose cleaning + disinfecting wipes:

I love the convenience of wipes, but with three littles ones around the house, I hated the thought that everything they touched had been cleaned with cleaners full of harsh chemicals. When I saw Method All Purpose and Disinfecting Wipes at the store, I was very exited the try them. They come in a great packaging, very easy to grab one wipe at a time, the scent is very nice, could be a little overpowering if you are someone who enjoys fragrance free products. I love strong scented products so these wipes were great for me. They worked great, cleaned all surfaces easily, and did not leave any streaks or lint. It is very nice to know that they are disinfecting, but also safe and triclosan-free. The only down side would be that they can be expensive, and are not easily found in every store.

Method All Purpose Cleaning and Disinfecting Wipes work great!

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Method all-purpose cleaning + disinfecting wipes:

I love all the products in the Method line of cleaning products. It is so nice to know that they are effective yet safe. Method's wipes are a great safe alternative to other brands of wipes which contain toxic chemicals. They're great for kitchens, baths, and those hard to clean areas such as door knobs and the refrigerator seal. They are a good thickness and do not tear during use, even when scrubbing dried on pot overflow off the stovetop. The smell is pleasant and not overpowering. I love that I can feel safe using them around my family and pets and not have to worry about airborne sprays or toxic fumes. I also really like the dispenser which is a fun shape and is easy to store, and the wipes come out of it without getting stuck. The container itself is also recyclable in most areas. I would certainly recommend these to anyone looking for a safe, easy to use, disinfecting wipe that is good for the environment.

Method wipes great for busy moms

from Saint Louis, MO

Comments about Method all-purpose cleaning + disinfecting wipes:

Good green cleaning fun with these wipes. They are great for busy moms. Sure I should use vinegar and a wash cloth to be more earth friendly and economical, but this is the next best thing when you feel like something has got to give. I love that they disinfect. They are super easy to use. I give the toilet, counter tops, potty seat and even floors a quick go over while my three-year-old takes a bath. He does not really need me the whole time yet is too young to be left alone. A great time to do a light cleaning and this is a great product to do that with. Safe to use while he is in the room. The canister keeps the wipes from drying out (unlike Method's tub and tile wipes). However I do wish they were flushable like the tub and tile wipes are. These are also great to use around the house when you have a sick family member. Quickly clean the doorknobs and light switches and then toss and keep those germs from spreading throughout your family. These wipes are a must have for busy moms.

Method Wipes are so versitle!

from Oakland, CA

Comments about Method all-purpose cleaning + disinfecting wipes:

We travel by car with our dogs a lot.  Competition sites can vary and you never know when you are going to need to wipe down something!

The cucumber wipes just smell clean and nice.  They aren't really harsh on your skin and the wipes are really strong.  I've used them to really have to scrub at dirt and muck and they don't fall apart. I also like the recyclable packaging and that the wipes are biodegradible.

I know that you aren't supposed to use them for everything but I have wiped down my hands and feet with the Method cleaning wipes in a pinch.  They don't feel toxic or harsh and you can go to bed at camp with clean feet!

The packaging is great.  The Method wipes stay in the mini-van and don't dry out or randomly pop open.  We did have a package go dry but some water and a few good shakes and they were fine to use again.

They are more expensive than the store brand and you can't often find coupons or sales but I find that the Method wipes are a better wipe - I use less, more versitle and they smell better!

I love method products!

from Mattoon, IL

Comments about Method all-purpose cleaning + disinfecting wipes:

I love the method products! My sister got me started on method products! These are the only cleaning products that I can use that doesn't trigger my asthma! I can also use their room deodorizer that plugs into the wall. I have tried many of those and everyone of them except for method, triggers my asthma! For an added bonus these products work well. They also have a nice and light smell!