Other General Household Cleaners:
All-Purpose Cleaners
Method
Method Multi-Surface Cleaner Spray - Go Naked

Method Multi-Surface Cleaner Spray - Go Naked

Method can never go wrong!

Comments about Method Multi-Surface Cleaner Spray - Go Naked:

I have so many cleaners of different brands and this has been the most unique and different of the lot. Most cleaners either have those harsh, smelly fumes or citrus or some kind of fragrance to it but Method Multi-Surface Cleaner Spray - Go Naked is absolutely fragrance free. This product is awesome for people who have asthma or are sensitive to scents.
Despite of being non-toxic and chemical free, it works as good as other cleaners, cleaning the surface. As the name says it is good to be used on number of surfaces including glass, mirrors, ceramic, tiles, stovetops, countertops, sinks, plastic etc. Though I loved this product, I miss the fragrance. I kind of like my kitchen to smell like flowers or lemon everytime I clean it. This is the only reason I never purchased this product again, but it is yet another mind blowing product from Method! Highly recommended product for parents who have to clean up the kids' room every now and then, with them being there.

Really No Scent But Very Effective

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Method Multi-Surface Cleaner Spray - Go Naked:

I really enjoy using Method's cleaning products and like that they are safe for all my family members.

I'm very sensitive to scents so when I came across the Go Naked cleaner while shopping for other Method products I picked up a bottle out of curiosity.

Most cleaners that claim to be unscented still have a faint chemical scent. Thankfully, this Go naked cleaner really has absolutely no scent. You don't need to turn on the fan while using it to get rid of a smell. There is simply no smell at all. This is a huge bonus for everyone who is sensitive to scented products.

I've been very pleased with the effectiveness as well. It cleans bathrooms and kitchens equally well, powering through soap scum on bathroom sinks as well as splatters on the stovetop.

I really cannot be more pleased with this product. It has definitely become a must have in my cleaning product collection.

METHOD Products All Surface Cleaner Spray

from Friendswood, TX

Comments about Method Multi-Surface Cleaner Spray - Go Naked:

I started to try organic stuff just to see how they work. The glass cleaner was excellent so I tryed the all purpose cleaner and loved it just as much. This stuff smells great and cleans even better. It was so worth the switch. Now I am getting rid of all my other cleaners that I was using before. I usually buy stuff that I have a coupon for. But now this is what I will be buying and hopefully will be able to get coupons, if not I will still be buying Method products. They are wonderful.

Method Go Naked is better than anything else naked

from Hermitage, TN

Comments about Method Multi-Surface Cleaner Spray - Go Naked:

I recently helped a friend move into thier new home. She asked me to specifically pick up the Method multipurpose cleaner, Go Naked scent. I have been trying to phase out buying cleaners and instead making my own. The chemical situation is getting to  be too much for me. But at her insistance I picked the bottle up a bottle for myself as well. The bottle says it is all natural formula without any toxic additives or Uneccassary impurities. It is the scentless and odorless option of their mulitpurpose cleaner line. Since I usually research and read reviews before I buy a product I thought I would let you all know what I thought of it. I would/will buy this again. Not only does it stay true to the claim of odorless it really has been a multi purpose cleaner. I cleaned the master bathroom last night using only this product. It cleaned the grim out of the bathtub with ease. I got rid of the residue on my shower walls. Pure fabulousness right there ladies! I also used the cleaner on all my counter tops and fixtures. Everything was super clean and shiny. I noticed that there was no residue or oily feeling left on the surfaces. A big plus. The came my true test: the mirror. BF is notorious for getting toothpaste and the like on the mirror over the sink. It can be really hard to get off with glass cleaner sometimes. Not this time though, I sprayed it on and let it sit while i cleaned the rest of the glass. I came back to it and it wiped off ridiculously easy. I didn't have to keep scrubbing to get it off. And of course, I only had one bottle to tote around!

Method Products are All-Natural and All-Good!

from Mc Gregor, TX

Comments about Method Multi-Surface Cleaner Spray - Go Naked:

Lately, I've been making the switch to non-toxic household cleaners for use in my home. Since I have a new baby in the house, I've been more conscious of what goes in the house and what's used on the house for cleaning purposes. I was first introduced to the Method brand about 6 years ago and have used it ever since.  One of my favorite products is the Method Multi-Surface Cleaner - Go Naked. The naturally derived formula is safe and has no colorants or perfumes as ingredients. I love the fact that it's safe on most surfaces including marble, granite, tile, metal, and sealed wood! On top of that, the bottle is made up of 100% recycled plastic so you can feel good that it's a green product too. I use the multi-purpose cleaner on everything in my home.  I wipe down counters, clean the bathtub, sinks and even wipe off my baby's toys with it.  I love it and I highly recommend the product if your needing a change in your household cleaner.

Squeaky clean, squeaky green, and *really* no smell!

from Elizabeth, CO

Comments about Method Multi-Surface Cleaner Spray - Go Naked:

I'm always skeptical when a product claims to be scent-free.  There is usually that "unscented smell" - not really flowery or perfume-y, but definitely something there.  If it weren't for the fact that this spray will cut through greasy messes better than its chemically laden counterparts, you would think you were using water!  Excellent mess-erasing powers without needing lots of "elbow grease" like many other natural cleaning products is just one of the many reasons why I recommend Method to anyone who will listen.  It is rare, in my experience, to find an effective line of cleaning products that you can comfortably use with your children in the house... or even in the same room!  In fact, I'm so confident in its safety of use around my kiddos that I can even allow my little helpers to grab a rag and help me wipe down the counters and floor messes!  (Just remember to watch them because, while it looks and smells like water, it is a cleaning chemical and should NOT be left within reach of your children!)