4.8
Other General Household Cleaners:
Method

4.8

Awesome no streak natural glass cleaner!

from Greer, SC

Comments about Method Lavender and Mint Glass Cleaner:

Method Lavender and Mint Glass cleaner is an awesome product! Our family has been switching to natural cleaners from the chemical-fill petroleum-based cleaners that are all over the market today. We have found that not only are natural cleaners better for our health and the environment, but they also work better than the non-natural version. This is the case with Method cleaners. The Lavender and Mint Glass Cleaner from Method is an awesome alternative to Windex (and other brands). It is streak-free, has a great scent, and is a fun purple color. It's also relatively inexpensive and the price is pretty comparable to the non-natural glass cleaners. We have two little girls in our house and the peace of mind using natural cleaners gives is just awesome. I can even feel comfortable allowing my three-year-old to help when she asks because I do not have to worry about her breathing in nasty chemicals. Our family has really been pleased with this glass cleaner. If you're looking for safer more natural cleaning options I would recommend trying this one out. You won't be disappointed.

Surprisingly Pleasant Scent

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Method Lavender and Mint Glass Cleaner:

When I first came across Method's Lavender and Mint Glass Cleaner I admit that I thought "Wow. That sounds so nasty!". Thankfully I was proved wrong.

I'm not normally a big fan of lavender so I was quite hesitant to try this, especially when mixed with mint, but it was actually a very pleasant combination. It isn't my favorite, by a long shot, but it is a nice, refreshing scent that you don't mind spraying even with the windows closed in the middle of winter.

As a glass cleaner it does a very good job cleaning everything from windows to mirrors. I've never experienced a single streak when using it and it never leaves a residue. I've used this on shiny nickel faucets and such as well and it leaves them shiny and fresh looking.

If you're looking for an safer alternative to the traditional blue glass cleaner this is a great option. I still prefer their straight mint scented glass cleaner, but this is pleasant as well.

from Friendswood, TX

Comments about Method Lavender and Mint Glass Cleaner:

This stuff is awsome. I have two mirrors in my living room that always have streaks on them. I tried vinegar and so many window cleaners. Nothing worked. I had a coupon for method glass cleaner. OMG it is the greatest. No streaks at all. It did such a wonderful job that I started to clean all my mirrors and windows. This stuff motivated me to clean everything in and outside of my home. The outside windows. I will never use anything else. I even called my sister to tell her about it.

smells wonderful and leaves no residue

from Yorba Linda, CA

Comments about Method Lavender and Mint Glass Cleaner:

I've been using Seventh Generation products for many years before my son was born and continue to use them even after he's born and will continue to use them even when he graduates from high school and ventures out on his own. I believe in only using all-natural and/or organic ingredients in the house because of the damages it may potentially do to our health and to our planet. Seventh Generation's motto is basically "being responsible in the choices we make for the next seven generations".

I chose the Seventh Generation French Lavender and Mint glass cleaner because I love the smell of lavender and mint and I wanted something that will work like it's supposed to and still be safe for me and my family. With a small child in the house, you can never be too safe with the cleaning products that you keep in your closets or cupboards.

When I first tried the Seventh Generation glass cleaner, I was instantly impressed at how well it cleaned and that it left absolutely no filmy residue on my windows and bathroom mirrors. In fact, it cleaned so well, that one day, when I was out of my regular surface cleaning product, I decided to try the glass cleaner on my bathroom faucets and amazingly it cleaned the faucet handles better than the other regular product!

I would definitely recommend the Seventh Generation glass cleaner in lavender and mint. It also comes in a few other scents for you to choose from.