4.8
Method
Method All Purpose Surface Cleaner, French Lavender

Method All Purpose Surface Cleaner, French Lavender

4.8

Pros

• Easy to use (3)
  • Efficient (3)

• Cleaning (3)
  • Home (3)

Great smelling,natural product

from Davison,mi

About Me Meticulous Cleaner

Pros

• Easy to Use
  • Efficient
  • Powerful
  • Simple Instructions

Comments about Method All Purpose Surface Cleaner, French Lavender:

We buy this product monthly, and really enjoy using it. It has a very nice lavender scent that will make your whole home smell great. This is a natural, plant based product that is safe to put on any surface,including glass. I use this in my kitchen,bathrooms, and even in my vehicles. This cleaner does a great job of cleaning, and it is easy to use. This product is both affordable and effective.

Method All Purpose Surface Cleaner

from Magna,UT

About Me Renter

Pros

• Easy To Use
    • Efficient
    • Powerful
    • Simple Instructions

• Laundry Room

Comments about Method All Purpose Surface Cleaner, French Lavender:

I use it on the stove to get some grease and grime off, and let it sit for a few mintutes, and the grease and grime easily came off, and made it smell fresh like lavender. Is simple to use, and is really efficient.

My favorite cleaner!

from Pittsburgh, PA

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Easy To Use
      • Efficient

Comments about Method All Purpose Surface Cleaner, French Lavender:

I use Method products throughout my house - in my kitchen, bathrooms, on windows/mirrors and we use the soap throughout the house. The products work great to clean surfaces and also cut through grease. I don't use it as a disinfectant, but I do use it for just about everything else. Highly recommend all of the products!

Top Cleaner

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Method All Purpose Surface Cleaner, French Lavender:

Was very surprised with this cleaner. I did not expect much, but boy did it show me differently. When you open the bottle the gentle scent of lavender fills the air. It is a very gentle and calm scent. WIth each spray that glorious smell is emptied into the air and your entire home smells great.
        Of course you cannot base a purchase on the smell alone. Does the cleaner actually clean? As a matter of fact, yes. I have noticed during the use of the cleaner that it rally breaks up dirt and grime so you don't even meed a lot of elbow grease to get the job done. I found it to have a bit of difficulty cleaning those hard stains, but even scrubbing hard eliminated that. you can use the Method almost anywhere in the house. I like to use it in the bathroom because the smell is so amazing it leaves my bathroom so fresh.
        Method is all natural so that is a definite benefit that many people will enjoy since it is safer for the environment.

Great natural cleaning product!

from Greer, SC

Comments about Method All Purpose Surface Cleaner, French Lavender:

Method All Purpose Surface Cleaner, French Lavender is a great natural cleaning product alternative to the harsh chemical-filled cleaning products that are so abundant today. Our family is trying to incorporate more natural products for our home. We decided to give the Method All-Purpose Surface Cleaner with French Lavender scent a try. It worked great and has a fun purple color. The lavender scent is a bit strong, but it's pleasant. We have used this cleaner on our kitchen table, kitchen counter tops, smooth-top stove top and inside of our microwave and bathroom counter tops. We have had great success and really like this product. We have chosen to continue using Method products, but have started using other scents mostly because of the price different. Other scents cost less, but still deliver the same level of cleaning power. No streaking, no scratching from these products! Our family loves them and recommend them if you're looking for safer cleaners for your home.

A bit strong.

This is safe and cleans well!

Comments about Method All Purpose Surface Cleaner, French Lavender:

I like this all-purpose cleaner especially because it uses natural ingredients and it feels safer than others. I mostly use it on floors and to clean counter tops and tables. I don't use it for the toilet or the bathroom because I feel like I need to use stronger disinfecting products. This also leaves some marks on windows and mirror so I use a separate product for that as well. But for general cleaning, this works well and has good ingredients.

This works well on floors. It gets rid of unwanted marks. It also works will on dining tables and counter tops. I use it less on windows and mirrors. Also, I wouldn't use it in the bathroom. But otherwise, it is a good cleaner.

This is a very nice floral lavender fragrance. It's not like some other cleaners that have a bleach-type smell. After you clean with this product, you will fell like your house is fresh with natural scents and ingredients.

Comments about Method All Purpose Surface Cleaner, French Lavender:

This is a good product for daily maintenance cleaning of the household, especially the kitchen and bathroom countertop surfaces. The cleaner sprays evenly and you get a nice lavender scent that smells fresh. The cleaner does a good job of cleaning kitchen counters, kitchen appliances, cabinets and stovetops. The cleaner doesn't leave streaks. It's also good for dusting appropriate surfaces like vases, knickknacks and cleaning strollers and other items babies may touch.

This is a good cleaning product for me because it cleans well, dissolves dried food stains and doesn't use harsh chemicals that are bad for my small children. It is easy and quick to use. I prefer it over standard cleaners because it is healthier for me to use and better for the environment.

The lavender scent is really nice because it's a gentle and realistic smell that isn't fake or overpowering.

A nice product

Comments about Method All Purpose Surface Cleaner, French Lavender:

Overall I'm very impressed with Method all purpose surface cleaner in French lavender. This particular cleaner really does work well. I use it mostly in my bathroom. My husband always makes a mess on the bathroom counter. Between shaving his thick black hair and brushing his teeth there is always a mess! This particular cleaner takes care of the mess with no problem at all! Also I have been using this product in my bath to erase the bath paint my daughter uses and it works so well! One other thing I love about this particular product is the fact that it is natural! I have a small child and I don't want her to be in contact with harmful chemicals. I also love the price of this product! It is half the price if what I normally pay for a cleaner. Also it's so convenient to purchase. I purchase it online and it's shipped to my home! Overall this is an excellent product that I will continue to use.

Love this product!

from Kansas

Comments about Method All Purpose Surface Cleaner, French Lavender:

Method All Purpose Surface Cleaner is an excellent non-toxic fresh smelling all purpose cleaner. I honestly didn't expect such good results from a naturally derived product.

I have tried a few "natural" cleaners but they usually don't perform as well as non-natural ones in my opinion. I like the green concept of natural cleaners but I primarily buy them because I have a cat who gets into everything. I was pleasantly delighted by the Method All Purpose Surface Cleaner.

The Lavender scent is actually very pleasant. There is no harsh chemical smell which makes cleaning a little more enjoyable [Okay I still hate cleaning...]. I use this product in my kitchen, bathroom, and when I'm dusting shelves and tables. It is able to cut through stuck on messed on my stove or counter. It's fairly good at cutting through grease as well. I really didn't expect that from such a gentle cleaner. As stated before I got it primarily because my cat is a nosey little thing and wants to investigate everything. I don't want her licking on something that's been cleaned with a harsh chemical, for obvious reasons. Or licking her paws after she's been on a surface that had a harsh chemical on it. So far this seems to have been just fine for her.

Overall, I highly recommend this product! It costs a little more than I would like to pay but it's really a good cleaner with a pleasant smell!

Genius in a bottle

Comments about Method All Purpose Surface Cleaner, French Lavender:

One of the best cleaners that I can personally vouch for. I recommend for anyone who is sensitive smell/odors.

I had been using products for years that claimed to do miracles for a price, but after using Method spray for a third of the cost- I will never go back! Performance wise, I love it! It cuts through grease and grime with ease. I even use it to clean the grill. I simply spray the grill down, let it soak for a few minutes and wipe. I do however still like to scrape and thoroughly wash the removable grate. I also use it to wipe away dirt/dust on windy days from countertops, cleaning my sink drains and window sills. It doesn't cause damage to surfaces and leaves whatever your cleaning- clean.

I absolutely love the scent! I have used cleaners in the past because of performance, but with my sensitive sinuses and allergies to many items I found it near impossible to find something I could build an intolerance to. The smells were either overwhelming or unbearable. Using the Method spray has changed all of that. I use it daily with no fear of allergic reaction or inability to breathe. It leaves my home feeling clean and fresh, with a hint of lavender.