3.5
Other Snacks & Cookies:
Met-Rx Big 100 Colossal Bars - Peanut Butter Caramel Crunch

Met-Rx Big 100 Colossal Bars - Peanut Butter Caramel Crunch

3.5

High fat content; flavor and texture varies by expiration date.

from Billings, MT

Comments about Met-Rx Big 100 Colossal Bars - Peanut Butter Caramel Crunch:

These bars are not terribly nutritional, frankly.   A lot of sugar content.  The most recenly produced bars have a grainy texture that leaves a weird film on your tongue.  I really used to love these bars, especially the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.  I used to eat like four or five a day, in fact.  However, about six months ago I made the conscious effort to cut down on my consumption knowing full well how many calories, sugar content and fat grams I was consuming.  I stopped buying them so often and then, just lately, I tried one or two and it seems they changed some of their ingredients or how the bars are processed because they have these tiny little specks of sugar like crumbles in them that make the texture of the bar just too odd....

Not too bad-

from Arlington, TX

Comments about Met-Rx Big 100 Colossal Bars - Peanut Butter Caramel Crunch:

These bars were better than expected.  Most meal bars taste like crap and you have to force yourself to eat them.....but with these it's not that same case.  They actually have a good flavor.  The bars are a little high on fat but when you look at the protein you're taking in it's pretty well balanced.  Plus it is very filling and that's a huge issue for me.  I eat 6-7 times a day so i need something that will last me while i'm on the go.  I'm a full time college student and i keep these in my pack ready for when i need them.  It sure is a lot better than stopping at the local McDonald's and taping in 300 calories of fat with just one burger.