4.8

Merrick Purrfect Bistro Grain Free Canned Cat Food

4.8

b1

from okéy

Pros

• All Natural
  • Improves Coat

Cons

• Bad Taste
  • Causes Irritation
  • Pricey / Poor Value

• Active Cats
  • Older Cats

yes im good

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

rel

from NY

Pros

• All Natural

Cons

• Bad Taste

• Active Cats

ye<h is great

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Kitty loves it.

from Kansas

Comments about Merrick Purrfect Bistro Grain Free Canned Cat Food:

I picked up a few cans of Merrick Purrfect Bistro Turducken at PetCo a few months ago just to see if my cat liked it. She absolutely LOVED this stuff.

When you open the can it does not look like your typical wet cat food. It does not have that overly processed slimy look or feel to it. You can actually see the pieces of meat! The cat actually has to chew the pieces of meat, so if you have a cat with tooth problems this may not be for them. My cat went crazy every time I opened the can. She would continue licking her bowl until every last piece of the food was gone.

I have not purchased this in a while due to the pretty steep price. This is a high quality food though so I cannot expect it to be cheap.

Quality of Ingredients
This is one of the higher quality cat foods you can find. Its first ingredients are deboned turkey, duck, and chicken. It contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. The company claims the product is made in the USA.

Flavor Selection
There were literally row after row of different flavor selections. I wish I would have picked up a few different ones for my little fur ball to try.

One of the Better Canned Cat Foods

Comments about Merrick Purrfect Bistro Grain Free Canned Cat Food:

Merrick Purrfect Bistro Turducken wet cat food is a very good food for your cat. When you open the can, you will be surprised to see the high quality of this cat food. It truly looks, and smells, like it was made for human consumption, not for cat food. I used this line of wet cat food exclusively to feed a litter of feral kittens that I was foster caring for until adoption. Believe me, the little ones gobbled this stuff up. It is on the expensive side, but I feel the quality is so good that it is more like making a good investment towards your cat's overall long term health. By the way, five years later and I still have three out of six of those kittens. They and my older two cats still like Turducken which I feed them as part of their rotation of wet food.

Quality of Ingredients
Merrick Turducken contains deboned turkey as the first ingredient, followed by chicken broth, deboned duck and chicken liver. It does not have any animal by-products. Turducken also contains a few vegetables and cranberries. This is a grain free cat food, so there is not any wheat, corn, or rice fillers. It is a high quality food that is nutritious and flavorful for your cat.

Flavor Selection
Merrick wet cat food comes in many flavors which include turkey, chicken, duck, tuna, salmon, and beef. It has some pate formulations and others like Turducken which are more like meat and vegetables in a light, watery sauce.

Good food for your pet!

from Drakesboro, Ky

Comments about Merrick Purrfect Bistro Grain Free Canned Cat Food:

I bought this as a Yule gift for my cats along with a few other treats in the stocking, and this went over very well! I thought it would be funny to get them a turducken since I have never been brave enough to try that in the human food form. I was very interested to see how well it would go over, and I swear my cats about dive-bombed their dishes to attack their food! I had never seen anything like it! If you want to treat your cats to something special this would be it! I have since gone back and bought more for special treat days or just for days I feel like pampering my cats. I would recommend this to any cat owner who looks at their pets like part of the family and likes to spoil them!

Quality of Ingredients
Whatever they put into it attracted them like it was catnip! My cats absolutely love this product!

Flavor Selection
They had a large variety of flavors at the store I chose the Turducken just because I was curious as to how that would go over, having never been brave enough to serve it to my family or myself!

My Cats Love It

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Merrick Purrfect Bistro Grain Free Canned Cat Food:

I just wanted to note first off that this has NOT been discontinued, but has been rereleased under their new line of Purrfect Bistro products. It's the same thing with a different label.

I trust the Merrick brand and have served their grain free dry food to my cats since we switched to a grain free diet a few months ago so I wanted to see how my cats would like the canned food.

This has a nice shredded texture with lots of gravy, which my cats adore, so this was a big hit. My cats are poultry fans normally but they really seemed to take to this.

The great thing about this brand and this particular product is that it has no artificial flavors or colors and no nasty preservatives. Plus, obviously, it is grain free. And, it is made in the United States from local ingredients, which means that there is no risk of contamination and illness from foods produced in China.

I highly recommend this quality product. Your cats will thank you!

Merrick's is great!

Comments about Merrick Purrfect Bistro Grain Free Canned Cat Food:

I love a lot of things about Merrick pet foods. First off, they carry a huge selection of flavors with spunky names. Secondly, the pets absolutely love them! I feed Merrick's to my dogs and also to my cats. Merrick's Turducken for cats and kittens is one of my cats favorites! I have picky cats, and they will run towards their bowls when I put this out. It's made with wholesome real ingredients and my cats love it, what more could I ask for!

• Flavor Selection:

Great quality, healthy food to show your cat you love them.

from Belleville, NJ

Comments about Merrick Purrfect Bistro Grain Free Canned Cat Food:

I recently came across this product by chance in a major pet store. As an owner of five cats, I try to feed the best I can without breaking the bank. The cans were reasonably priced and come in a variety of really unique flavors I have never before seen in a cat food. I have never even had Turducken myself, yet my cats gets to enjoy it every week now. Four out of the five cats are picky, and I was surprised and happy when all five enjoyed the food.

Quality of Ingredients
The food quality itself is high. It is not mushy like other brands. You can actually see the pieces of food and it doesn't have that strong cat food-y smell that many other brands have.

Flavor Selection
I'm not sure how many different varieties are available, but I know there was at least 8 or so I can remember seeing at the store. They have such a wide variety of unique flavors with ingredients like crawfish, sardines, scallops, shrimp, duck, and potatoes.

Merrick Canned Food for Cats

from Grand Blanc, MI

Comments about Merrick Purrfect Bistro Grain Free Canned Cat Food:

Merrick canned food for cats is great! I highly recommend it for all cats and kittens.

I have eight great cats, and they almost all love Merrick canned food. Three cats are pickier than the others and they do not like it. But the other five really like the food.

Merrick canned food comes in many flavor varieties. They have varieties with chicken, turkey, beef, seafood and other meats and vegetables. Try them all to see what your cat likes. My cats enjoy a variety of flavors.

Best of all, Merrick canned foods are made with high quality ingredients, like real meats and vegetables. There are no by-products, artificial colors and flavors, preservatives or fillers.

This food is by far healhier for your cats than cheap grocery store-type brands like Nine Lives, Purina (any - all Purina foods are full of by-products and cheap, low quality fillers), Fancy Feast or Friskies. You should stay away from these low quality foods.