Other Mattresses:
Memory Foam Mattresses
MemoryFoam.com
MemoryFoam.com  Rhapture-HD 12" Mattress

MemoryFoam.com Rhapture-HD 12" Mattress

Most comfortable mattress I ever slept on

Comments about MemoryFoam.com Rhapture-HD 12" Mattress:

I get a great nights sleep night after night. I dont do a lot of tossing and turning while I am trying to get a good nights sleep.

Comfort
Its a very comfortable mattress. It feels as great as the day i received it. I love it very much. Its almost like Im sleeping on a cloud. I wake up feeling rested and refreshed. I dont get sore if Im on it for a very long time because it feels so great.

Support
It stays feeling the same way night after night. I love the way it stays so firm. It supports my body no matter how many times I roll around at night.

Firmness
Its a very firm mattress. It makes my back feel great and it dosent hurt when I get up in the morning. It feels wonderful to sleep on. I love the way it makes my whole body feel rested and refreshed every morning when I get up.

It is very durable. It looks and feels as tough as the day I received it. It looks like it is going to last for a very long time. I can move around on it without any worries.

• Comfort:
  • Support:
  • Firmness:

Mattress is supposed to shape around you and then return to norm

Comments about MemoryFoam.com Rhapture-HD 12" Mattress:

This mattress conforms when laid on, but does not return to the original shape after a few months.

Comfort
At first it was comfortable, but after awhile it dips down on either side and it's hard to move towards the middle of the bed. It's slanted!

Support
It constantly feels like I'm going to fall off. To move to the center is difficult. It's not easy to cuddle in the middle of the bed. I actually have to get off the bed. climb over towards the middle, and then lie down!

Firmness
Now that the shape is dented and slanted, it is no longer medium softness. It is mostly firm now.

I don't know how long this mattress is going to last if after a few months it is already losing it's 'memory form' It seems like it will continue to slant down at the sides until we can't hang on enough to stay on top of it

• Comfort:
  • Support:
  • Firmness:

Very sleek

from Salt Lake City, UT

Comments about MemoryFoam.com Rhapture-HD 12" Mattress:

This is a very luxurious mattress. really brings my bedroom together making it feel 5-Star. I love sleeping in it. Its so comfortable and its a cool sleep. I dont wake up sweating in the middle of the night. Great buy on my end. It was pricey, but I shopped around and seen that this was the best deal and it was even reveiwed on multiple websites as being better than the Tempurpedic version. After sleeping on it, I dont know how a mattress could be better than this!

Love the cool sleep

from Myrtle Beach, SC

Comments about MemoryFoam.com Rhapture-HD 12" Mattress:

The cool sleeping technology used in this mattress is great! I live in a warm climate and I tend to sleep on the hot side so this really makes my sleep that much cooler. I dont have that hot, sweaty, heavy feeling when I am sleeping anymore. Its more like a light and crisp feeling where I can enjoy the night time and my sleep. This allows me to wake up in the morning in a lot better mood ready to catch the day!

Great pick-up

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about MemoryFoam.com Rhapture-HD 12" Mattress:

I am considering buying a memory foam mattress for myself, but figured I would try it out first by purchasing a less expensive topper. If the mattress is anything like the topper than I am in for a real treat. Keeping this one and using it in my guest room, and buying a king for my master bedroom. What a great pickup for me!

Exactly What I Needed

from Winter Park, FL

Comments about MemoryFoam.com Rhapture-HD 12" Mattress:

I needed a high density mattress, and that is exactly what the Rhapture offered. I suffered some athletic injuries in my younger days, and this bed was designed to help me sleep sleep better through the night. I dont wake up in the morning with sore joints and a tight back. It really relieves pressure. I dont have the strained feeling I used to have after a workout and I really can relax in my bed.