Other Cat Litters:
Member's Mark
Member's Mark Litter Clean Scoopable Cat Litter

Member's Mark Litter Clean Scoopable Cat Litter

The litter box is easy with Member's Mark Litter Clean Scoopable

This Member's Mark Litter Clean Scoopable is wonderful stuff! It is easy to clean and cheap. It controls smell, so there is no smell at all. And I have 4 cats using one big litter box, so that is really putting it to the test. People come over and can't even tell we have cats, even when they are in the same room as the litter box. People with cats always comment on how they can't smell the cat box. Wonderful stuff and I would recommend it to anybody and everybody.

VERY dusty and messy

I purchased the Members Mark Scoopable Cat Litter on a whim while wandering the store.  The price was great for the quantity--twice the amount for almost half the price.  I lugged it home and started out by mixing it with my regular litter since the Members Mark litter is a little larger in texture than my regular brand.  I didn't notice any major difference immediately so I thought I'd found a cheaper option.

After changing to the Members Mark scoopable litter full-time after my regular litter ran out, I began to notice more of a smell.  There's definitely less odor control with this litter.  I also had major issues with the DUST that filled the room when I changed the box.  As an allergy sufferer, the less dust there is, the better.  This litter FILLED our room with a dust.

After a few days I had to do a full box change again which was much quicker than my regular litter.  Overall, I was really disappointed with this product.  It definitely doesn't compare to some of the more "name brand" litters that are out there in odor control, longevity or in the dust-free aspect.

Don't waste your money

Profile Image

Comments about Member's Mark Litter Clean Scoopable Cat Litter:

There are certain things you should never try to save money on by buying cheap, cat litter is one of those things. Having a smelly house from a litter box is nasty and no one wants to smell that. I bought this when I first had my cat not knowing cat litter was something to be picky on. First of all it is not really all that scoopable. It forms these really soft clumps that break apart as soon as you try to scoop them up. As for odor control, I do not think there is any! My cat used this litter one time and the whole upstairs smelled bad. Threw the whole thing out and lesson learned on this one.

Moisture Absorption
It appears to absorb the moisture but when you go to scoop it is still very wet and mushy.

The clumps that formed were very soft and mushy. Impossible to scoop out.

Odor Control
There was no odor control! Maybe I got a bad container but it smelled like my cat just went on the floor. Took hours of open windows to get that smell out.

It was more dusty than some litters so caused me to cough as I poured it in.

• Moisture Absorption:
  • Odor Control:

The litter box is easy with Member's Mark Litter Clean Scoopable

from Whitesboro, TX

Member's Mark Litter is great

from Glen Burnie, MD

Comments about Member's Mark Litter Clean Scoopable Cat Litter:

Member's Mark Litter Clean Scoopable is a wonderful scoopable cat litter. I had a cat with severe kidney problems so he drank a lot and therefore urniated a lot. I was going through tons of cat litter at grocery store prices before I discovered this. The price was absoultely wonderful compared to other brands. It works just as well as any of the name brand scoopable cat litter. There's no obvious scent, which I consider a plus. It clumps just as hard and does not seem particularly dusty like some of the less expensive brands of scoopable cat litter. The biggest problem I have is that coming in such big packages means the box is fairly heavy to lift in and out of my trunk or to carry from one litter box to the other. It is also a little difficult to pour when it is a new container, but the price makes it worth it. Plus, once the container is empty you are left with a nice sturdy bucket with a good lid and handle.

Member's Mark Littter clean scoopable

from Seguin, TX

Comments about Member's Mark Litter Clean Scoopable Cat Litter:

I have to say on this litter. you get what you pay for!  If you have one little kitty and dote on her all day long , cleaning her litter box and such, this is a great way to save a few bucks. It does not clump as well as other brands and as a multi cat owner with limited cleaning time, I will pay for better clumping!  The fragrance is pleasant on the one that has it and is not over powering. So, that is a nice quality about this product. It is typical of the granulated litter and will be scattered all over the floor. i am unfortunately used to that!~

So, only consider this for one or at the most two kitties. Mine are not neat and I didn't mention that I have seven little monsters! There is too much residue from urine left in the box after I scoop , therefore having to make a complete litterbox change more frequently. Now, that I think about it maybe it isn't such a good value! LOL!

But, if you are on a strict budget give it a try and clean the litter boxes entirely at least once a week and I think it may work.

works great for an affordable price

from Kennedy, NY

Comments about Member's Mark Litter Clean Scoopable Cat Litter:

I have used this for over 5 years when I had three catts it worked very well. Not as good as the higher priced brands but this is very affordable. I am now down to one cat and still use it.You can buy this cat litter for about half price of the name brands and it works very well.

excellent product

from Grand Island, NE

Comments about Member's Mark Litter Clean Scoopable Cat Litter:

I have been using this product for about a year now. I have 3 cats so go through a lot of litter. The quality is excellent and the price is very reasonable. I would recommend it to anyone who has a cat or multiple cats.

VERY dusty and messy

from Athens, GA

Comments about Member's Mark Litter Clean Scoopable Cat Litter:

Litter is too course and container lid makes it hard to reuse.

from Olathe, KS

Comments about Member's Mark Litter Clean Scoopable Cat Litter:

I have used Fresh Step for years and think it works perfect.  Recently they have gone to a bag instead of a container and I use the old container as the garbage pale for the sifted litter.  So, I tried the Members Mark brand and found that since it is more course, the urin tends to drain down to the bottom of the pan, or leak to the sides more quickly than the finer Fresh Step.  It then clumps and adheres itself to the side or bottom of the pan making it difficult to scoop.

I'm sure someone will say that I need to keep the litter nice and deep, but with four cats and cleaning it once a day, and often times twice a day, I've never had that problem with the Fresh Step.

Lastly, the lids on the Member's Mark brand prevents me from easily using the empty container for a garbage can.

Other than these two things, it's a fine product and a pretty good price.  30 cents per pound vs. Fresh Step at 34 cents per pound.  But I'm still going back to Fresh Step.

Member's Mark Litter Clean Scoopable container is awful

from Rome, ME

Comments about Member's Mark Litter Clean Scoopable Cat Litter:

Member's Mark Litter Clean Scoopable is a very good scoopable cat litter for the price.  There is not much scent, so my cats are not put off by it.  It is pretty dusty, though.

But, my complaint about it is the newest container. Particularly the lid.  I would love to reuse the containers, but I have to use a screwdriver to pry off the lid, and then the lid cannot be used.  I cannot use the container with that lid on.  And I can't nest the containers to save space, whether in my basement or in my car on the way to the recycling place.  Please go back to the old lid!

Outstanding

from Sherrard, IL

Comments about Member's Mark Litter Clean Scoopable Cat Litter:

Member's Mark Litter Clean Scoopable works great.  I have one cat inside and two cats outside and use this in both litter boxes.  It makes cleaning out the litter boxes easier, considering it is a 9 year old boy who cleans it out.  There is less mess with this and really keeps the smell down.  I would recommend this to anyone with a cat.  It is affordable and works wonderfully.  The less smell and mess we have to clean up the better for the cats.  I buy at least two containers at a time and the value is tremendous.