3.7

3.7

Disgusting

from Mechanicsburg, PA

Comments about Member's Mark Bath Tissue:

I am not sure what happened to this product, but I don't feel comfortable buying it anymore. I have purchased it before with no problem, so perhaps it is just a bad batch. For my recent purchase, the product was entirely unacceptable. The tissue disintegrates almost immediate upon use. After using this tissue, it would be best to take a shower or use a wash rag to clean the residue that the tissue leaves. The remainder of the rolls are going in the trash.

Soft and Longlasting

Comments about Member's Mark Bath Tissue:

Great product and very comparable to Charmin Ultra Soft. It is more affordable than name brand. It lasts long for my family of 6 and is budget friendly. This brand is really good and I plan to use again and again. The only reason I didn't put a 10 is because of the white dust it leaves behind.

• Comfort:
  • Absorption:

There is no reason to spend more - it's fabulous!

Comments about Member's Mark Bath Tissue:

This is pretty much the only toilet paper we buy. We are big couponers and even stacking coupons with sales, we can very rarely find toilet paper cheaper per roll than this! Oftentimes, you'd think that store brand TP wouldn't be so great, but this is a great exception to that rule!

Comfort
So much better than you'd think for a store brand!

• Comfort: