Other Skin Care Systems:
Melaleuca and Nicole Miller Skin System

Melaleuca and Nicole Miller Skin System

Great sunscreen for your face

from Salt Lake City, Utah

About Me Minimalist

Pros

• Lightweight
  • Moisturizes
  • Softens Skin

Cons

• Daily Use

Comments about Melaleuca and Nicole Miller Skin System:

An old roommate gave me a little golden squeeze tube of Nicole Miller Daytime Delivery Moisturizing Creme by Melaleuca she did not want, and use this on my face every other day now. It has SPF 16 which is nice because it effectively doubles as a sunscreen. Their name now is Sei Bella® Daytime Delivery Lotion and I highly recommend their line of products.

• Skin Type:
    • Normal

Average facial products

from Washington, DC

Comments about Melaleuca and Nicole Miller Skin System:

The Nicole Miller line in Melaleuca is now called Sei Bella.  I have started using the Necessities Set which consists of the Hydrating Cleanser, Hydrating Toner, and the Daytime Delivery Creme with SPF 15.  I have used the products for 10 days. But I have noticed that when I finish using everything, my face feels like it is stinging and it is red around the areas that I have applied the toner.  So I am not sure if it is everything or just the toner that my face is reacting to.  I am a woman of color so it must be really irrating my skin.  Please note, that this is my first time using toner.  I normally use cleansers and then moisturize only.  I purposely did not use any foundations, concealers, or pressed powder while using these new facial products so that I can see what the full effect was on my face.

The instructions state to use the toner in the AM and then as part of my PM routine.  I like the fact that my pores look smaller after applying the toner, but I have opted out of using the toner as part of my nightly routine due to the stinging.  Please note that I do not have sensitive skin.

Once this supply is gone, I will probably go back to Oil of Olay.  Or just not buy the toner.

Works well and is affordable

from Greenwich, CT

Comments about Melaleuca and Nicole Miller Skin System:

The Nicole Miller skin care system is available via mail order through Melaleuca.  I started using it because I needed to use up my required monthly product points.   I continue to use it because it works well and is a good value.  I have sensitive skin, and the cleanser does a good job without being irritating.  I also use the daily moisturizer.   The moisturizer has an spf15.  It goes on easy and is readily absorbed.  I also use the eye cream.  I would recommend the products to anyone that is a melaleuca member.  I would not recommend joining melaleuca simpy to purchase the Nicole Miller products.  Other products on the market do just as good a job.

My face is still red :(

from Merced, CA

Comments about Melaleuca and Nicole Miller Skin System:

I think the NIcole Miller skin system is wonderful! I love the way my face feels after I have cleansed, toned and mositurized! However, my skin is very sensitve and after using the product my face become very aggitated and red, so I am not sure that this product is entirely toxin-free. The product smells great and fresh. I chose to give this product a 4 instead of a 5 because of the extremem redness after using this product.

Nicole Miller Skin Care is AMAZING!

from Louisville, KY

Comments about Melaleuca and Nicole Miller Skin System:

Nicole Miller is the best skin care I have ever used and I have used products like Mary Kay, Clinique, Lamcomb etc.  My face is so clean and fresh, I am constantly told that I do not look my age.  I have been using NM since she introduced her product line through Melaleuca.

unbeliveably great, so impressive

from Orlando, FL

Comments about Melaleuca and Nicole Miller Skin System:

I am thrilled about this all natural anti-aging skin care system. my skin has never been so smooth and soft at such a low price. The eco-friendly ingrediants really are kind to the skin and allow it to glow with no chemicals.  Your skin will thank you for treating it with respect.

These products are absolutly wonderful!

from Livingston, LA

Comments about Melaleuca and Nicole Miller Skin System:

I have just recently started using these products and they are absolutely wonderful.  The cleansers make my skin feel so fresh and clean.  The makeup goes on airy and lets your skin breathe.  The prices are a little high but totally worth it.

this system is all-natural, healthy and well-priced

from orlando, FL

Comments about Melaleuca and Nicole Miller Skin System:

I purchased this skin care system through Melaleuca.com.  it is their Nicole miller line of all-natural skincare and cosmetics.  I can't tell you how impressed I am.  My dry skin now feels so soft and smooth.  Tha fact that it is all-natural and free of chemicals is very evident in the smell and feel of the cleanser, toner and moisurizer.  I also have been getting compliments on the glow of my skin.  I am 40 something, so for me this a thrill.