3.5
Melaleuca
Melaleuca ProCare Hip & Joint Treats for Dogs

Melaleuca ProCare Hip & Joint Treats for Dogs

3.5

My two Cavaliers love these.

Comments about Melaleuca ProCare Hip & Joint Treats for Dogs:

My dogs love these treats. I don't like the smell of them, but I am very "smell sensitive". One of my furbabies has leg joint trouble, so these treats serve her well. I trust Melaleuca to provide safe, effective products for me... and my Cavalier companions.

My dogs don't like the taste of Melaleuca ProCare Hip & Joint

from Wister, OK

Comments about Melaleuca ProCare Hip & Joint Treats for Dogs:

I have used the Melaleuca products for over a year and have been very pleased with them.  After seeing they also carried dog supplements I decided to give it a try.  I bought the ProCare Hip & Joint soft chews and my dogs would hardly touch them. It came in Barbecue Chicken Flavor and  they just did not seem to care for it.  I have one or two dogs that like it, one that tolerates it and the restt just absolutely do not like it. I have an older dog with a bad shoulder and I wanted to see if it would help him any. I think it did loosen him up some and I did see some improvement in his range of motion but I have to trick him by hiding it in something to get him to eat it.  I like the vitamins that it contains and as far as health wise I think it would do my dogs great but if they do not like the taste then it will not work.  If they were to change the flavor then I would most likely give it another try.  I do still like the Melaleuca products but this one just did not seem to do the trick.