4.8

Melaleuca MelaPower 6X Laundry Detergent

4.8

Pros

Cons

Imagine...1/2 oz for a load of laundry!

Comments about Melaleuca MelaPower 6X Laundry Detergent:

Amazing product. This product has been around for 30 years. MelaPower by Melaleuca the Wellness company has mastered how to clean clothes without harming the environment. The tiniest of bottles is shipped and yet does 96 loads! Proctor & Gamble and other such manufacturing companies have fooled the public into thinking you need a ton of soap for do a load. I find it disgusting that they actually got people buying water with a little soap. That's right, 60% of what they ship is water. I have that in my tap, thank you very much and I would rather save on the environment. The best part of Melaleuca's Melapower is that it does NOT cost more than Tide either. Sure, Tide goes on sale, but so does MelaPower. On a per use basis, which is really what we should be looking at, I've found MelaPower to be consistently less costly. Cleans great, smells nice, and cost less. How can you go wrong.

This detergent stretches a lot further!

from St. Paul, MN

Comments about Melaleuca MelaPower 6X Laundry Detergent:

LOVE this detergent. I am so impressed with how little detergent I can use and still get the clothes nice and clean! The bottle costs a little more than your average, but it take me months to go through one - definitely at least twice as long as a normal bottle of laundry detergent. I like the fresh scent of the detergent also. The drain-back cap is a nice feature - no drips and everything goes right back into the container (if not in the washing machine itself). My only two downsides with the product: I think the only way to get it currently is by mail order. You need to plan ahead of time if you are going to need more soon. And it's a bit of a challenge sometimes to switch the drain-back cap from one bottle of detergent to the next. But overall, a wonderful clean product to use in your home! I would love for more companies to make detergent like this and offer it for sale in the store.

Amazing

Comments about Melaleuca MelaPower 6X Laundry Detergent:

I am a Melaleuca distributer. I only have one negative thing to say about Melaleuca MelaPower 6x is that you can't get it anywhere else. I have lots of positive comments.! 1) You don't have to worry about there being any water added to it. (Did you know that all laundry detergents have water made with them? On top of adding more water to wash?MelaPower doesn't) 2) Not really heavy. 3) Comes for GE washing machines. 4) It will last you at least 2 months (if you do the calculations right). 5) Eco friendly. 6) Works wonders for babies and sensitive skin people. I hope that you all will enjoy this review and would possibly want to try it for yourself.!!!

Works wonders! Always satisfied sometimes I do have to use just a little more detergent because of some stained clothes not often though. I don't have to use dryer sheets the clothes smell the greatest (I mean if you wanted to you could).

Hawaiian, Mountain Fresh, and Lemon I believe I myself go with the Hawaiian I haven't tried the others out. Before MelaPower I used Gain Hawaiian one.

Amazing Laundry Detergent

Comments about Melaleuca MelaPower 6X Laundry Detergent:

I first started using Melaleuca MelaPower 6x Laundry Detergent about two years ago when a great friend of mine started as a distributor of the company. I had mentioned to her that I could not find a detergent to remove the excessive stains from oil and grease that my husband manages to get on his jeans. After talking with her, she returned to my home later in the week and had brought me a small jar of the Melaleuca MelaPower 6x Laundry Detergent. I tried it on my husband's oil stained clothing and was truly amazed at the results. The grease and oil washed completely out and there wasn't a trace of it left anywhere on the clothing. I now buy this product regularly and will continue to do so. The detergent is a great laundry detergent that is well worth the price. I would recommend Metaleuca MelaPower 6x Laundry Detergent to anyone. This is truly a great product.

Maleleuca MelaPower: Great Natural Detergent

Comments about Melaleuca MelaPower 6X Laundry Detergent:

When I first started looking for natural cleaning products for my household chores, I bought Melaleuca's MelaPower Laundry Detergent. Having only used traditional detergents for years, I was surprised at how well this natural detergent worked. It exceeded my expectations in every way, and made me realize that there were household products out there that were effective, while at the same time being safer for my family to use.

While made of natural ingredients, this detergent is a powerful cleaner, and does a great job on even the dirtiest laundry loads.

Melaleuca's MelaPower is a concentrated laundry detergent, which makes a bottle pretty reasonably priced. It also lasts a long time - the big bottle will last over 90 loads. While detergents you find in the stores are mostly comprised of water, you just use a small amount of the MelaPower mixed with the water your washing machine provides.

There are three scents but I like the free and clear, which is fragrance free.

Melaleuca Mela Power Detergent

Comments about Melaleuca MelaPower 6X Laundry Detergent:

I love this product because its all natural, in expensive, cleans laundry well and smells fresh. The best part a little bit goes a long way.The quality of the detergent out weights everything else in your grocery store. The biggest deal is its all natural and free from chemicals. My clothes come out smelling fresh and feel clean.

The quality is all in one concentrated cap full. Its tough on stains and oder removal.

The scent is fresh and clean. Chemical free too!

Great and green laundry detergent for the price

from Sioux Falls, SD

Comments about Melaleuca MelaPower 6X Laundry Detergent:

Love this product! I can't believe that only a 1/2 ounce handles a medium sized load of laundry. But it does and does it very well.

Works very well with the color brightening product too.

I love the fact that it is a green / sustainable product as I 'm trying to veer more and more towards using such products at home.

works very well for all laundry.

My older workout clothes (over three years old) need stronger sports specific laundry detergent though.

Is not overwhelming. I like that about the product

Love it!

from Independence, MO

Comments about Melaleuca MelaPower 6X Laundry Detergent:

With the addition of a new baby, I didn't want the hassle of keeping the baby's laundry separate, so I decided to go look for a detergent that we could all use that would be gentle enough on the baby's sensitive skin. I also didn't want the one thing that touches my kids' skin all day to be washed in chemicals. A friend of mine reccomended that I try Melaleuca's laundry detergent and I'm so glad that I did! Our clothes come out clean and smelling great. I used to get detergent spots on our clothes, but since I've switched over to Melaleuca, I haven't had any of those at all. It didn't seem to bother the baby's skin or my oldest child who has had struggles with eczema. We are very happy with this product!

Melaleuca MelaPower is the best

from Quinlan, TX

Comments about Melaleuca MelaPower 6X Laundry Detergent:

Recently, I realized the dangers that cleansers were posing to the environment and to our health.  The cleansers were actually the cause of many of our illnesses.  Many of our grocery store detergents contained harsh chemicals such as formaldahyde in them and this is what we were washing our clothing with and putting against our skin, and our baby's skin.  And all of this washes into our drinking water......

So, Melaleuca comes out with all natural cleaners like this.  With the cleaning power of the Melaluca oil, tea tree oil.  With cleaning and healing enzymes in it.  How can you go wrong?  It gets your clothing clean with just a minimal amount of product.  So very gentle on your clothing with no irritation to your or your children's skin.  A whole lot of power packed in a little packaging, which makes it good for the environment because there is less to worry about recycling as well.

An amazing product from an amazing company.  If you haven't become a customer yet, you should.  Do your part to help the planet be a better place to live and last a little longer!

Melaleuca MelaPower 6X saves money and works great

from Wister, OK

Comments about Melaleuca MelaPower 6X Laundry Detergent:

I have been using Ecosense Melaleuca MelaPower 6X Laundy Detergent since it came out.  It is super concentrated - 1/2 fluid ounce for a whole load of laundry.  One forty-eight ounce bottle will do ninety-six loads of laundry. It has a PH-balanced formula that is as gentle on your clothes as tap water. They have a Rinse-Guard formula in the MelaPower that helps repel dirt in the wash water. I like that it is a natural product with natural ingredients - its ingredients are bio-degradable. It works super good - I was worried that by going to a more natural detergent that I would lose some of the cleaning ability but my laundy is as fresh and clean as ever if not better. I have not had any problems with stains.  My daughter has sensitive skins so I normally buy the free and clear detergents so I was a little worried but she has had no reactions, no breakouts and her skins does not seem dry or irritated at all.  I will be continuing to use the great laundry detergent.