4.8

Melaleuca Clear Power Glass Cleaner

4.8

Better than Newsprint and Windex

About Me Meticulous Cleaner

Pros

• Easy to Use
  • Efficient
  • Powerful
  • Simple Instructions

Cons

• Must Order Online

• Cleaning
  • Home
  • Office

Comments about Melaleuca Clear Power Glass Cleaner:

This window and mirror cleaner when used with a microfiber glass rag polishes every shiny object to a gleaming finish. It removes fingerprints from little hands, and shaving mishaps from larger ones. Absolutely great cleaner and I love keeping it in my cleaning cabinet. It's based on vinegar and water, not on ammonia so I feel better letting my children 'help' me clean up the mirrors and windows.

You have to get the hang of this one

from Trenton, NJ

Comments about Melaleuca Clear Power Glass Cleaner:

I really like the Melaleuca products because they are all ecologically-friendly and they are concentrated. This means you get a great value for the money, since you pay for as bottle that will yield about 4-6 times the content once you mix it with water. now here is the one problem that I've had with this one. My mix ratio, never seems to be right for getting my glass and mirrors to come clean without streaking. My friend who highly recommends this product is always so happy with it, but I have not had the success that she has. I still use it, but may not keep on doing so. It is probably the one Melaleuca cleaning product that has been a slight disappointment. this product doesn't have the usual pleasant smell that all of the other cleaners do. It almost has no smell at all, which is not a problem, since it is only a glass and mirror cleaner. Once again, you do have to mix the concentrate in your own spray bottle, which can be an extra step that we in this convenience oriented culture are not accustomed to. I would have to say that I do recommend you trying this product. I suspect that my issues with it are probably my own unsuccessful mixing, rather than a shortcoming of the product.

This stuff is great

Comments about Melaleuca Clear Power Glass Cleaner:

I used windex for a long, long time like most people do, but I grew frustrated with the streaking, so I tried this and it is awesome, It is so easy to use,comes off streak free, and really seems to last and protect windows for a long time. It is really high quality and makes windows look awesome.

Better than Windex

from Gettysburg, SD

Comments about Melaleuca Clear Power Glass Cleaner:

This bottle of window cleaner is concentrated and goes a long ways.  I don't have to rewash the windows because of streaks left behind. Not rewashing means using less product.  I like this better than other products I have used.

Goodbye Windex Better glass cleaner on the market

from Pinellas Park, FL

Comments about Melaleuca Clear Power Glass Cleaner:

Clear Power Glass Cleaner from Melaleuca is just GREAT. If you thought Windex was great try this product. It gives you 4 bottles when mixed. Cleans your glass, mirrors even your tiles. The dust takes a while to attract to the mirrors or glass. You would even walk though your sliding glass door. (It has happened in my house) You won't ever have to go back and reclean the door or mirror because of streaks. Safe for the environment. Safe around kids. Would have to order it thru Melaleuca not sold in stores.