2.4

2.4

Pros

Cons

• Side Effects:

May work for others but not me

from TX

Comments about Mega-T Green Tea Dietary Supplement with Acai Berry:

I started taking these capsules to help me lose weight because I was starting to get frustrated when another diet plan I was on was not working. After two days I started to get bad headaches and felt like I was getting sick. A day later I was throwing up and felt like I had the flu. I did not put a link between getting sick and the pill until day four. I looked the product up online at other reviews and found out that this is actually a common side effect with this product. I lost about three pounds but that's probably due to being sick and not being able to eat much. My mother also bought some and I immediately called her and told her not to take any. I would not recommend this product to anyone for any reason because it seems to make people sick. During those four days I was unable to exercise or drink any water. It took about a week to get back on my feet. This is a very dangerous product in my opinion.

The only thing it is effective in doing is making people sick.

Side Effects
I felt like I was dying or had the flu for almost a week. Even after I stopped taking the product I still felt sick.

This Green Tea Supplement With Acai Berry Helps You Lose Pounds

from Stockton, CA

Comments about Mega-T Green Tea Dietary Supplement with Acai Berry:

Mega-T Green Tea Dietary Supplement with Acai Berry works. I am not very hungry after I take these. I don’t feel like eating a lot of treats or eating snacks either. This supplement makes a great appetite suppressant. It is drug-free and natural too. It has antioxidants and vitamins in it. I think the herbal extracts in it helped me lose weight. This green tea is caffeine free, which is great. I don’t get a headache or feel dizzy like some other diet pills make me feel. I only have to take “3 a day”, and take them 20 minutes before a meal. Other weight loss pills make me take at least 4 a day, and that can be costly. The Acai Berry ingredient in this product is good for my mind, body and spirit. The Acai Berry increased my energy too. It also made my skin glow and helped reduce some of my aches and pains. I do feel better emotionally when I take this diet pill, and that was a nice surprise. I exercised more because this diet pill made my metabolism go faster. When the day is done, I sleep better. I fall off to sleep fast. I was supposed to lose approximately 20 pounds. Unfortunately, I only lost about 7pounds, and it took several months. I did lose some weight though. I think this diet pill is a good one to try. So, I recommend “Mega-T Green Tea Dietary Supplement with Acai Berry”.

No noticeable difference

Comments about Mega-T Green Tea Dietary Supplement with Acai Berry:

I used this for about four weeks so I could be sure there was enough time to notice any effects. There was nothing to speak of. No energy, no appetite suppression, and certainly no weight loss. While I was trying these, I tried to keep all other factors the same as usual, so I decided I wouldn't go on a strict diet, I would just eat a sensible diet. I didn't want to have weight loss results from the diet and then assume wrongly that it was these pills. There was just a whole lot of nothing going on, and I sure won't be fooled into gimmicks again.

Effectiveness got a score of 1, since there was really no effectiveness for me. I surely would not recommend that anyone else try these pills for weight loss. Just do it the old-fashioned way--healthy diet and exercise.

Side Effects
Since there were no adverse side effects, this raised the overall rating a little. I gave the Side Effects category a 5. I didn't have anything abnormal like a raised heart rate, or headaches, or anything like that.

I don't get it

Comments about Mega-T Green Tea Dietary Supplement with Acai Berry:

I tried these pills when the acai berry became all the rage as a fat burner. I noticed zero difference. My mom tried them with me and she said she felt more energetic, but she still didn't lose any weight with them either. I am sure they contain some nutritional value, but they were not worth the money as a weight loss product. I would recommend just sticking with diet and exercise and not wasting any time with these pills.

Great Green Tea Tablet

from Niles, IL

Comments about Mega-T Green Tea Dietary Supplement with Acai Berry:

I took this when I was working out and on a diet couple months ago to see if I could actually lose weight. After, researching green tea tablets for a while I decided to try and see if it can me any results. The box said lose up to 20 pounds but I thought that was a marketing technique so still tried it out. I was surprised at some of the effects of this. First, it curbed my food craving which resulted in eating less throughout the day. Also, I have to go to the bathroom a lot after taking this green tea, I was thinking that that was to take out the bad toxins out of the body. After taking one bottle of this with exercise and proper diet i managed to drop 10 pounds. I was happy with the results, however I haven't taken this supplement after the first bottle, since i was trying to get big after that. So, I would recommend this product for people trying to drop a couple pounds, but remember this only works with proper diet and exercise.

• Side Effects:

I could take them or leave them......

from Deerfield Beach, FL

Comments about Mega-T Green Tea Dietary Supplement with Acai Berry:

Ok so I decided to use these to lose weight for my wedding...In all honesty I think it helped a little but metally beacuse I was taking It I ate less and ate better foods, I believed that had alot to do with it! I lost 12 pounds in 2 and 1/2 months. The side effects were few, but I did get the ocassional headaches, and sometimes I had stomach issues, but they were never that bad. The 1st couple days I was a bit shakey and energetic but It was not that bothersome. So overall I completly believe that with or without the help of these I would have lost the weight, just because Im completly changed my eating habbits while I was on these.

they helped a little even if it was psychological.

Side Effects
As stated they were not that bad but they included: headaches, shakeyness, stomach issues and extra energy.

HOSPITAL E.R

Comments about Mega-T Green Tea Dietary Supplement with Acai Berry:

Do not take this pill. I am 18 years old and weigh 130 pounds i wanted to loose 10 more, So I took this pill and ended up getting rushed to the E.R. and because the web sight won't let me post on there sight I found a place too. I took 3 like they said and when I went to the hospital my heart rate which is normally only 69 was 140!!!!!!! I was in the hospital for 7 hours and my whole body was shaking. Now I still have chest pains. ECT...