Other Feminine Care Products:
MeLuna Menstrual Cup

MeLuna Menstrual Cup

Good, but I like Divacup better

Comments about MeLuna Menstrual Cup:

I've found that menstrual cups are definitely the best option in regards to dealing with my period. They take up much less space than pads/tampons in your closet, and once you get the hang of it, they're very comfortable and convenient.

I have both the Meluna cup and the Divacup; both are great, but the Meluna has a smaller capacity and is made out of a different material that I find harder to clean (Divacup is made of Silicone, Meluna is made of TPE).

The Meluna also has many options (color, size, shape) which is handy; it is also cheaper than most other cups. I'd recommend a menstrual cup over pads/tampons, but look around and see which one best fits your needs; there are a lot of different brand. The Meluna I have is purple, basic, and size Medium. The website to order them from gives you many options so you can see which one would be best for you.

This is the only cup that I know of that is made of TPE, so if you're looking for an alternative to Natural Rubber or Silicone; this is for you.

better than tampons!

Comments about MeLuna Menstrual Cup:

I love using the MeLuna Menstrual cup! It makes my periods hassle free. I will never switch back to tampons. The cup is more comfortable than a tampon and lasts longer, it doesn't dry you out like a tampon and there is no risk of TSS. It is also more eco-friendly than tampons. The cup rarely leaks like tampons do; the only time it leaks is if it was inserted wrong or if it overflows which is rare because it holds a lot. It takes a little getting used to inserting but it is easy one you do it a few times.
The only con of the cup is that you want to rinse it when you empty it before reinserting, which can by a pain in public restrooms; If it is available I will use a stall with a sink, but if not I usually just wait until I can find a private bathroom.

The MeLuna has changed my life.

from Munroe Falls, OH

Comments about MeLuna Menstrual Cup:

This is one of the best things that I have bought in a while.  It has literally changed my life.  For those of you who do not know what a menstrual cup is, it is a cup that you fold and insert into the vagina that holds your menstrual flow.