Other Condiments:
McCormick Salad Toppins

McCormick Salad Toppins

Yummy Addition!

Comments about McCormick Salad Toppins:

McCormick Salad Toppings are a delicious addition to a salad. They offer a perfect blend of seeds and nuts to add a little something special to your salad and increase the flavor. I have been able to coax my youngest daughter into eating more salads just by adding this blend to them!

Love McCormick's Salad Toppings

from Placitas, NM

Comments about McCormick Salad Toppins:

Don't stop with just your basic salad try this on anything. I add their bacon bits into my potatoe salad, Also I add this when I serve casseroles as a topper, on Mac n Cheese.. The options are endless. Let me know it you try it and like it on things besides salads and then please leave me a note telling me in which new and unique way you have used these toppings. We also love adding it on top of baked potatoes and on top of broccoli. Flavors are scrumpous. Adds vest to any dish and crunch to a bland casserole. My family loves it. I would love to see these containers a bit larger though. We have a large family and go through this size quite quickly.
Honestly though there is nothing in the McCormick Seasoning line that I would not highly recommend ! High Quality product all together. If you have yet to try their Seasoned Pepper you are in for a suprize. This is a blend of black pepper and bell peppers. Yum

Don't Stop until you TOP with McCormick

from Stayton, OR

Comments about McCormick Salad Toppins:

I didn't start eating and appreciating salads until I was in my late twenties.  Up until that time, it was burgers, pizza, or any other fast food I could eat on the run.  As I 'matured' and became less active with softball and more active as an adult with a job, salads became a normal part of every day life.  The McCormick Salad Toppins is one of the BEST discoveries I ever made in my 40's, and it was introduced to me by my brother no less.  I used to be content with lettuce, tomatoes, cukes, sometimes fresh spinach, broccoli, cauliflower and my favorite salad dressing, Blue Cheese.  Who would have known that McCormicks special ingredients in the Salad Toppins bottle would include all those little specialty things you only see on a salad bar in a restaurant.  I could not believe what an outstanding difference adding these toppings to my salads made to my tastebuds.  They are extremely delicious and nowadays, if I eat a salad without them, it's very boring.  The best part about it is several ingredients are contained in each little sprinkle, so you don't have to buy bacon bits, seasonings and all the little extra, McCormicks has put them all together to add a delightful addition to any salad.  Don't take my word for it, try it out yourself.  You will be amazed at the difference!

An easy way to enhance your salad.

from Metro Detroit, MI

Comments about McCormick Salad Toppins:

I bought the **McCormick Salad Toppins **because it was my job to bring salad to Thanksgiving.  I did such a good job that I've been asked to do it again for Christmas.  Part of the reason the salad was a big hit was because of these toppins!

**McCormick Salad Toppins **say "crunchy and flavorful" on the front and that is SOOOOO true.  The crunch is a great addition for me especially since I'm a vegetarian and I never have bacon bits.  The flavor is great as well and made every bite better than the last.  Sometimes a salad can get boring when all you have is veggies and maybe some cheese.  However once I added these toppins I enjoyed my salad and even ended up using less dressing and fewer croutons then I normally would.

**These Toppins contain sunflower seeds, soybeans, veggies and other natural things**.  There is definitely a variety of things in here making it so it's not as boring as just adding some sunflower seeds to your salad.  Instead you are adding a whole bunch of things.  There are only 1.5 grams of fat and 35 calories per serving so it doesn't add anything bad to your salad.  If anything, it gives your salad some content.

**Overall when I add McCormick Salad Toppins to my salad, I'm STUFFED!**  Because of the variety of flavors and the extra content in my salad, I end up filling up faster then if I just have a plain salad.  I've always loved salad, but a lot of times I would get bored with it halfway through.  Tossing on some of these toppins made it so I was far from bored and actually wanted more salad in the end.

By the way - they go great with Italian dressing!  Enjoy!!

My favorite toppin!!

from Houston, TX

Comments about McCormick Salad Toppins:

**McCormick Salad Toppins** are a great are crunchy and flavorful.  These little crunchies are a healthy addition to your salad and include sunflower seeds, soybeans, onion and carrots.

Flavors:   Crunchy & Flavorful, Garden Vegetable & Bac'n Pieces

**Nutritional Information**Calories:35, Fat:1.5 g, Cholesterol:0 mg, Sodium:90 mg, Carbohydrates:2 g, Protein:1 g