Other Washing Machines:
Top Load Washers
Maytag
Maytag Top Loading Washing Machine MVWX600XW

Summary

Maytag Commercial Technology Power Wash Cycle 10-year limited warranty on the washer motor and wash basket 3.6 cu. ft. I.E.C Equivalent Capacity CEE Tier III Qualified ENERGY STAR Low Water Wash with EcoConserve Advanced Vibration Control Faster Cleaning IntelliClean Impeller Stainless Steel Wash Basket 10 Wash cycles 5 Temperature Settings 800 RPM Spin Speed MaxExtract Extended Spin Deep Clean Option IntelliFill Automatic Water Level Sensor Wide-Opening Lid with SmoothClose Hinge QuietSeries Sound Package Automatic detergent, bleach and fabric softener dispensers Extra Rinse Option Whites cycle

Maytag Top Loading Washing Machine MVWX600XW

Good, brand name top load washer

from Flint, MI

Comments about Maytag Top Loading Washing Machine MVWX600XW:

I bought this Maytag washer about a month ago after the belt broke on my old one. I am loving it so far. It has a high capacity load which makes for quick work of the weeks laundry. Another feature that I love is its ability to efficiently drain the moisture from the clothes during the spin cycle. This helps to greatly reduce drying times.

Energy Efficiency
Maytag has produced an efficient machine. I have not seen any increase in my electricity bill so far.

Cleaning Time
My new Maytag cuts my laundry time in half. I have to hold off on putting loads in because the dryer can't get the job done in time!

I am very pleased with the performance of this washer. It is timely and efficient while powerful enough to clean away the toughest of stains.

The settings and adjustments are clear and easy to understand.

Maytag has long been known to be a brand that lasts. I expect to have mine for the next 15 years at least.

• Energy Efficiency:
  • Cleaning Time:

great

from Clatskanie, OR

Comments about Maytag Top Loading Washing Machine MVWX600XW:

I love the top load machine without an agitator. This is a larger capacity than my old washing machine. It gets clothes so much cleaner. I would recommend this product to anyone replacing their current one or just looking for a new washer.

Energy Efficiency
It seems to cost less than my old machine.

• Energy Efficiency: