3.3
MSD2274VEW
Maytag Side-by-Side Refrigerator

Maytag Side-by-Side Refrigerator

3.3

This is a very nice and organized refrigerator.

Comments about Maytag Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

It works very well, but we don't love the ice maker. The ice inside tends to freeze into big chunks. The temperature control however is great as we can count on consistent reliability.

Noise Level
It is very quiet and hardly noticeable. I appreciate just a quiet hum to let me know it's still working.

Interior Organization
Because it's a side by side, not everything fits well, but all the adjustable shelves are great!

Temperature Control
We have had no problems with temperature control. I like the adjustable temperature for the different drawers.

Most everything is removable which makes it very easy to clean. I haven't had any problem with removing odors either.

We have several children who open and close this refrigerator all day long and it still works great! It has really held up nicely and remains looking great as well.

The refrigerator is very nice looking and fits in well with our oak cabinets and hardwood floors.

• Noise Level:
  • Interior Organization:
  • Temperature Control:

Good Refrigerator

from Orlando, FL

Comments about Maytag Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

I really like this refrigerator. I love having ice and water on the door. This is so much nicer than having to make ice cubes with ice trays. The ice the freezer makes is kind of small because it is supposed to fit in a water bottle. I like that this refrigerator has side by side doors. I like this much better than the refrigerators with the freezer on the bottom. This is a smaller capacity refrigerator but it still has plenty of space. I needed to get this size because of kitchen cabinets that hang above the refrigerator. The freezer is kind of small though because the ice maker takes up a lot of space. You can rearrange the shevles to help fit things better. The one thing that I do not like about this refigerator is that when I got it, it had smudge marks on the front. It is hard to keep it looking clean. I like that the doors to the drawers inside are clear. This way you can see what you have in there so you won't forget about it.

I wish I had not purchased this refrigerator

from Waterloo, SC

Comments about Maytag Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

I have this refrigerator and had a terrible problem with keeping the doors clean. I have tried the stainless Magic the retailer suggested and it does not work. I have done searches on the internet to see if anyone had a suggestion on getting the water spos off.The refrigerator itself had a problemwith the computer which controlled the defrost cycle within 6 months of purchase.