Other Washing Machines:

Maytag Neptune Front Load Washer

awesome!

from Springfield, MA

Comments about Maytag Neptune Front Load Washer:

this thing is the best washer i have every sued! my old washer used to literallly hop around my room because the spin cycle was so crazy! this one is blessedly quiet and alllows me to actually forget that i am doing laundry and isjnt that what we all want? cons says this one sahkes..well whoever wrote that should try my old one haha this also uses way less water than my old one and is smaller but can take more clothes which sounds like it doesnt make sense i know but trust me its true. it doesnt stick out from the wall like mu old one did and this one is easier to use too becasue it is front lodad not top load. i would definietly reccommend this washer if you are in the line of buying a new one definitely check this out it is worth every penny you will pay for it although it is a little expensive its not that bad. it will pay for itself with the water it saves with the biggger loads and the saving water

Best. Washer. Ever

from Pikesville, MD

Comments about Maytag Neptune Front Load Washer:

The Maytag Neptune Front Load Washer is quite simply put: the best washer I have ever owned in my life. Nothing I have ever had previously even comes close to comparing to this washer. One of the best things about it is the size of the loads it can manage. That means that I have to do less loads of laundry. Moreover, it means that my washer uses less overall power and water, reducing my bills. On top of that, the amount of water this washer uses er load is much less than my previous washer and shows significantly on my bills and usage. In general, I can now see whhy friends have recommended I move on to a front load washer from my previous washer - the difference is dramatic. Since buying the Maytag Neptune Front Load washer, I have not experienced any major problems or any minor hiccups even. Overall, I would recommend this Maytag washer to anyone in a heartbeat - I think it is just a fantastic machine!

Maytag Front Loading Washing Machine

from Chambersburg, PA

Comments about Maytag Neptune Front Load Washer:

We love the washing machine! We have it on a pedistal. We store laundry soap in the drawer. You put you clothes in the washer, laundry soap, and I use liquid fabric softerner. You set the dials, which are very easy to understand. Start cycle. What I really like is the washing machine determines how much water to use. I feel it really saves water. We really love the machine!!!