Other Refrigerators:
Maytag MFI2670XEW (26 cu. ft.) Bottom Freezer Refrigerator

Maytag MFI2670XEW (26 cu. ft.) Bottom Freezer Refrigerator

Very Happy With This Refrigerator

Comments about Maytag MFI2670XEW (26 cu. ft.) Bottom Freezer Refrigerator:

This is my first 3 door refrigerator with the bottom freezer and I really like the bottom freezer feature. It makes it so easy to load and unload the items in the freezer. It is easier for me to see what I have in the freezer, too.

Noise Level
This refrigerator is so quiet. In fact, when we first had it in our house, I checked it frequently because I thought that maybe it was not turned on because if was so quiet.

Interior Organization
The 3 door French door refrigerator has shelving that is very easy to change the shelf placement. I like the fact that I can see all of my items in the refrigerator and freezer areas very easily. The LED lighting inside of the refrigerator and freezer is excellent and it makes it much easier to find things.

Temperature Control
My food stays cold enough and the temperature controls are easy to operate.

I have found that cleaning the shelves inside of the refrigerator is very easy. Occasionally I will take a damp cloth and wipe the shelves to keep everything clean.

It seems like it is a very durable refrigerator. We have had our refrigerator for almost year and so far so good. No problems.

I really enjoy the design of this refrigerator. The bottom freezer drawer is fantastic and I hope to enjoy many years out of this refrigerator.

• Noise Level:
  • Interior Organization:
  • Temperature Control:

Spacey, Sleek and Affordable

Comments about Maytag MFI2670XEW (26 cu. ft.) Bottom Freezer Refrigerator:

Love the bottom freezer, and the French doors. The added space of double doors makes the fridge very roomy and allows to store much more than regular 2 door fridge and freezer combo. There are some draw back, if freezer if filled to max capacity, stacking items makes it hard to take them back out.

Noise Level
Not noisey at all. If you're very close to the unit, you'll hear the humming from the condenser kicking on and off. I set my temps just below recommended settings so the humming isn't constant.

Interior Organization
Fridge compartment is awesome, allows for lots of groceries. Though sometimes I wish the freezer has a little more room. I've loaded it up many times and had to put things into the top compartment to control the over flow.

Temperature Control
Does the job.

Like any other fridge, cleaning is a pain. Having to bend down to clean the freezer makes it more so.

no complaints... yet

it's efficient, and ergonomical. I like it very much.

• Noise Level: