3.7
MDB7100AW
Maytag Jetclean Plus Built-in Dishwasher

Maytag Jetclean Plus Built-in Dishwasher

3.7

Maytag Jet Clean-EQ Plus Dishwasher is WONDERFUL.

from Covington, LA

Comments about Maytag Jetclean Plus Built-in Dishwasher:

When we built our house, we got all GE appliances.  When the GE Dishwasher water pump went OUT, the pump cost as much as a new GE dishwasher.  So, we purchased the Maytag Jet Clean Dishwasher-EQ Plus and have never had any problem with it.  We bought this weekend, a new Whirlpool/Maytag Front Loader Washer and Dryer and a new Whirlpool/Maytag Refrigerator-Stainless Steal, Side by Side with freezer below.

This dishwasher is as old as the old Maytag Neptune Washer and it is STILL working and going srong. In fact, it is running as I am typing.  We have found no problems ever with Maytag-Whirlpool appliances.

Covington, LA.

Disappointed in Maytag Jet Clean Dishwasher (Black)

from Somerville, NJ

Comments about Maytag Jetclean Plus Built-in Dishwasher:

I have been very disappointed with our Maytag Jet clean plus black dishwasher. I practically have to wash all of the dishes before I put them in the dishwasher otherwise they come out with dried food on them. It also does not dry my dishes. After going through the extra drying process I still have to hand dry most of my dishes. The dishwasher is very loud and often makes a squeaking noise which is quite annoying. The one nice thing about it is that it is built in leaving more room around our already small kitchen. I will say it is an upgrade from not having a dishwasher, but when I put in the money to get a dishwasher, I expected to not have to wash and dry my dishes, that's the whole point of a dishwasher. Definitely NOT recommend this dishwasher.

It gets the dishes clean

from Andreas, PA

Comments about Maytag Jetclean Plus Built-in Dishwasher:

The Maytag Jetclean dishwasher does a great job of getting the dishes clean.  It isn't necessary to rinse the dishes off in the sink before putting them in the dishwasher and they still come out clean.  Even things that haven't been washed immediately and have dried on come clean.  It is necessary to put soap in the prewash and wash section of the dishwasher and it seems that liquid soap works better.  Over all it is a great dishwasher.  Recently we have had a problem with the top rack.  One side has a piece that keeps coming off making the top rack to sag.  It is probably because of putting some heavy dishes in the top rack. I like the push buttons on the front and the fact that it shows how much longer it will be until the dishes are done.  It does take about 2 hours for the dishwasher to go through its cycle and wash the dishes.  Overall I think it is a good dishwasher that gets the dishes clean.

Maytag Jetclean Plus really does get the job done great

from Baxter, KY

Comments about Maytag Jetclean Plus Built-in Dishwasher:

I love my Maytag Jetclean Plus Dishwasher. I especially love it in black because for me, less dirt can show up, especially when a little one around. This dishwasher comes with features such as the jetclean plus wash system and microprocessor controls with touch pads, which makes it very stylish in any color. It also allows you to clean large piles of dishes and other large kitchen items. For me over the years, the Maytag Jetclean Plus has been very durable and you can always expect clean dishes every time you use the wash system. It cleans food particles and set on stains by using strong jets of water directed at the dishes from all sides of the tub. You can also use the heated dry option to dry dishes faster. It can also help you to remove bacteria and germs which is great when having children. You can choose from a heavy load, normal, and light wash cycles. But you can also choose to only rinse the dishes instead of washing them. And for me one very important thing, I can run the dishwasher while my daughter is sleeping because it is so quiet. It has a quiet sound package that helps to reduce the level of noise so no waking up the baby at night when cleaning dishes.

i need the users guide

from Bowie, TX

Comments about Maytag Jetclean Plus Built-in Dishwasher:

my dishwasher was disconnected a while now that you plug into my new house, worked very well the first time and now does not work, put a light wash and gives me a time of 7 minutes, do not have the user guide, someone I could point my e-mail is agar05@prodigy.net.mx thanks

my maytag is working just fine

from Atco, NJ

Comments about Maytag Jetclean Plus Built-in Dishwasher:

i have had my dishwasher for awhile and it still runs as good as it did the first day. maytag had to replace some things under warranty but  thats all i have had done with it . i couldnt live without it!