4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

Maytag jetclean dishwasher is the best

The Maytag jetclean dishwasher has cleaned our dishes and pots beyond our expectations. My wife and I are both disabled and there are times when we cannot get the dishes done for days at a time. The food drys on the dishes and pots and this dishwasher gets everything spotless. The three main cycles allow us to adjust the cleaning to our needs. We like the removeable silverware trays because we do not have to bend over to load and unload the silverware. This dishwasher is the easyest to load and unload that we have ever owned. One of the best features of the Maytag jetclean dishwasher is that it is a very quiet running machine.You can only hear it running if you are in the kitchen. I installed this dishwasher myself and I was impressed with the step by step installation guide that came with this wonderfull dishwasher. My lovely wife likes the easy to read selection buttons because she wears glasses and she can read the selections without glasses. This is our first Maytag product in our home and you can bet it will not be our last. We are belivers now.

Biggest disappointment in a dishwasher!

The cleaning was never super good with this dishwasher, we had to rinse many dishes prior to washing. After less than 5 months it quit cleaning the dishes, still waiting for a repairperson....customer service is AWFUL! We waited on hold for almost 40 minutes only to get a rude customer service person who basically told me I do not know how to wash dishes correctly! This is my 3rd dishwasher, the first 2 lasted for years without any servicing. I assured the gentleman I know when an appliance is not working correctly and we need service, (our warranty is for 1 yr.). He responded by telling me if i were wrong and it is not broken, they would be billing me...I have given up..does ANY company provide good customer service AFTER THE SALE? Another glitch is after just rinsing the dishes in between loads, the CLEAN button lights up, this confuses my family to no end, rinsed or washed?

Love It, so glad we chose this dishwasher.

Comments about Maytag Jetclean Plus Built-in Dishwasher:

Does a great job of cleaning even our most baked on dried on food off of our dishes. It was easy to install. I love that the top rack is adjustable so you can fit all sizes of dishes in it and everything gets sparkling clean.

Good Dishwasher, Poor Design

from Haltom City, TX

Comments about Maytag Jetclean Plus Built-in Dishwasher:

It does a good job at cleaning

Noise Level
It is not abundantly loud

Loading Flexibility
top rack is slightly short in height

The only problem I have is plastics don't dry well, but that is a problem with every dishwasher

buttons on top of the washer faded within a month of owning. So unless you know which cycle you need you have to consult the diagram in the owners manual. Regular glasses have a tight squeeze in the top rack because the lack of height.

I've had it about a year and it is good except for the faded buttons

• Loading Flexibility:

Biggest disappointment in a dishwasher!

from Albert Lea, MN

• Loading Flexibility:

It always cleans no matter what I put in it!

from Easton, CT

Comments about Maytag Jetclean Plus Built-in Dishwasher:

I have had several dishwashers since I've been married and this one has by far out performed all of them. I use gel tabs for the cleaning and I've only once had to wash something after it came out and I take full responsibility for not pre-washing at all!! In addition, it's really quiet, which works for me because I start it before we go to bed and it doesn't wake me, my husband, or any of our 4 kids. I really enjoy waking up to clean dishes.

Love my Maytag Jetclean Plus Dishwasher

from Picayune, MS

Comments about Maytag Jetclean Plus Built-in Dishwasher:

I purchased this dishwasher about 2 years ago after an extensive kitchen remodel and I am happy with it. I decided on the Maytag brand because of it's reputation of being a brand I could trust and it hasn't let me down. My dishwasher is quiet, and it does a great job cleaning my dishes. I never pre-wash my dishes before placing them into the dishwasher and they come out crystal clean every time.

I called the repairman once because my dishes weren't drying completely, but that was my fault.. the repairman said that the dishwasher was operating perfectly but I needed to add some jet-dry or similar product to help with the drying process. lol He explained that that's pretty much standard these days because of energy efficeincy ratings or something to that effect. Sure enough, just adding some jet-dry solved the problem.

Other than that I've had absolutely zero problems with my Maytag Jetclean and would recommend it to anyone!

Maytag jetclean dishwasher is the best

from Harriet, AR

Comments about Maytag Jetclean Plus Built-in Dishwasher:

I bought Maytag for the name brand reputation....

from Rigby, ID

Comments about Maytag Jetclean Plus Built-in Dishwasher:

I love my Maytag dishwasher.  It did very well the first 10 months or so.  I learned not to wipe the control panel with a wet washcloth because the water gets under the panel and shorts out the control panel.  That is poor design, but it cleans like no other dishwasher I've ever had.  I don't wash my dishes before I put them in there and yet, they come out sparkling clean.  No weird smells afterward, either.