4.1
Maytag Jetclean Plus Built-in Dishwasher

Maytag Jetclean Plus Built-in Dishwasher

4.1

• Loading Flexibility:

Maytag jetclean dishwasher is the best

The Maytag jetclean dishwasher has cleaned our dishes and pots beyond our expectations. My wife and I are both disabled and there are times when we cannot get the dishes done for days at a time. The food drys on the dishes and pots and this dishwasher gets everything spotless. The three main cycles allow us to adjust the cleaning to our needs. We like the removeable silverware trays because we do not have to bend over to load and unload the silverware. This dishwasher is the easyest to load and unload that we have ever owned. One of the best features of the Maytag jetclean dishwasher is that it is a very quiet running machine.You can only hear it running if you are in the kitchen. I installed this dishwasher myself and I was impressed with the step by step installation guide that came with this wonderfull dishwasher. My lovely wife likes the easy to read selection buttons because she wears glasses and she can read the selections without glasses. This is our first Maytag product in our home and you can bet it will not be our last. We are belivers now.

Biggest disappointment in a dishwasher!

The cleaning was never super good with this dishwasher, we had to rinse many dishes prior to washing. After less than 5 months it quit cleaning the dishes, still waiting for a repairperson....customer service is AWFUL! We waited on hold for almost 40 minutes only to get a rude customer service person who basically told me I do not know how to wash dishes correctly! This is my 3rd dishwasher, the first 2 lasted for years without any servicing. I assured the gentleman I know when an appliance is not working correctly and we need service, (our warranty is for 1 yr.). He responded by telling me if i were wrong and it is not broken, they would be billing me...I have given up..does ANY company provide good customer service AFTER THE SALE? Another glitch is after just rinsing the dishes in between loads, the CLEAN button lights up, this confuses my family to no end, rinsed or washed?

Nice

from Oman

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Cleans Well
  • Easy To Load
  • Energy Efficient
  • Oman
  • Quiet
  • Simple Controls

• Oman
    • Pots and Pans
    • Smaller Kitchens

Comments about Maytag Jetclean Plus Built-in Dishwasher:

Nice machen hard full really gets my dishes clean. I can let my dishes go for a few days and even if some food is stuck to them, this dishwasher will get them clean! Also, it is not loud! That is a problem I faced with my old dishwasher, so I was in heaven when I purchased this one. I was unable to hear the dishwasher when I left my kitchen, which was great. I would definitely recommend this dishwasher, not only for the great price, but for the incredible quality I have experienced while owning it!

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Wouldn't Recommend This Dishwasher

from Los Angeles, CA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
    • Easy To Load
    • Quiet
    • Simple Controls

Cons

• Doesn't Clean Thoroughly

Comments about Maytag Jetclean Plus Built-in Dishwasher:

ANY food left on dishes before they are loaded into the dishwasher will be there at the end of the cycle. This means you have to not only rinse, but pre-wash everything before loading. It won't even wash the coffee grounds out of the bottom of a coffee cup. I'd never buy this product again.

Wonderfully clean

Comments about Maytag Jetclean Plus Built-in Dishwasher:

I have owned the Maytag Jetclean Plus Built-in Dishwasher for about 6 months now. The dishwasher is great. I have never owned a better dishwasher. It is quick and easy to use. Most of the time i do not even rinse off the dishes before loading. I only need to use the dishwasher once a night. There is enough room for my family's dinner dishes and more. My dishes are always clean. In the past i would have to sometimes wash the dishes again to remove food particles. My glasses have no water spots. The dishwasher is very sleek and clean looking. I never really notice any noise. The noise is very low. It is like it hums. I can wash dishes and go to bed with out anything bothering me. The dishwasher does not use a ton of soap, only what is recommend. I would recommend this wonderful Maytag dishwasher to anyone in need a energy saving washing wonder.

Noise Level
      No real noise. The sound is like a peaceful hum.

Cleaning Time
      Very fast and cleans everything in one washing

Loading Flexibility
      I am able to load pans with plates and glasses. I have never had a problem.

• Loading Flexibility:

I've never had a dishwasher clean so well.

Comments about Maytag Jetclean Plus Built-in Dishwasher:

I never knew how bad my old dishwasher had become until I got this one. It is wonderful. Cleans thing completely. As long as you don't overload it in order to let it do it's job, it will clean things without rinsing. In fact for the longest time I just couldn't believe that it could be done. As time went by I would just put things in that were not rinsed at all and see if it could clean it. And it did. So now that I know how good it really is, I never rinse anything just let it do it's job and I'm thrilled.

Very quite.

• Loading Flexibility:

An amazing dishwasher! I love it!

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Maytag Jetclean Plus Built-in Dishwasher:

I love this dishwasher. It is probably the nicest appliance in my kitchen right now, besides my refrigerator. It was so easy to install and the cost was wonderful. I have been saving for quite some time for a new dishwasher and after months of researching, this is the one I decided on. It was in my cost range and I really liked the stainless steel look of it. It is easy to keep clean and always looks beautiful. Also, it really gets my dishes clean. I can let my dishes go for a few days and even if some food is stuck to them, this dishwasher will get them clean! Also, it is not loud! That is a problem I faced with my old dishwasher, so I was in heaven when I purchased this one. I was unable to hear the dishwasher when I left my kitchen, which was great. I would definitely recommend this dishwasher, not only for the great price, but for the incredible quality I have experienced while owning it!

• Loading Flexibility:

MayTag JetClean is a Great Value!

Comments about Maytag Jetclean Plus Built-in Dishwasher:

I bought this dishwasher over 2 years ago after we remodeled our kitchen- what a great choice! I did a lot of research first, to determine the best stainless look dishwasher I could get for the price range we had. On paper, this fit the bill. Well, I am so happy I made this purchase. The JetClean is not too loud if you don't overload it and blasts the food off our dishes. I don't prerinse anything, with the exception of casserole dishes that I've baked- just leave it in the JetClean until I'm ready to run it ( which can be 2 days) and everything comes out clean.

Noise Level
      Pretty quiet as long as you load it appropriately so dishes don't clang together.

Cleaning Time
      Cleaning time is about average.

The JetClean does its' job very well, considering it costs much less than many other dishwashers. MayTag is a brand that is still around for a reason.

Stylish and fits in well with other stainless appliances, even other brands. The outside is simple so that my "mismatched" appliances look like they all go together.

2 + years and still running very well, like new.

This is Nice

Comments about Maytag Jetclean Plus Built-in Dishwasher:

Overall this a very nice dishwasher. Not over the top just really nice. It thoroughly cleans the dishes that are put into it. It is quite loud, going through the different cycles, the swishing and the rinsing are noisy. Nonetheless it gets the job done. Easy to operate. Doesn't take an outstanding amount of time, counting the drying of the dishes around 30/40 mins top. Loads a lot. Nice dishwasher.

• Loading Flexibility:

Very thorough, wish it held more.

Comments about Maytag Jetclean Plus Built-in Dishwasher:

This dishwasher definitely does a phenomenal job but it seems like it holds less and has a smaller washing area than my old one. I like that you can lower and raise the top rack but when you lower it you severely compromise the height if the lower rack. There should be an in between. It takes a while to wash but the dishes come out SOOOO clean. I really think it is a step up from my old washer and the finish is really nice. I wish there wouldn't get marks from the steam on it though, that wasn't well thought out. But that isn't anything that a quick zip of Windex on a rag can't fix. The design is sleek and the buttons are on top instead of on the front, giving the machine a nice streamlined look. A+ for sure on style and elegance.

I also like the coating on the drawers. It seems durable but doesnt scratch the dishes. This is a really well made product, the things I complained about are a relative non-issue considering that it does a great job without having to rinse my dishes first (there's a mini garbage disposal in the bottom).

• Loading Flexibility:

easy to use and realiable

from Mansfield, PA

Comments about Maytag Jetclean Plus Built-in Dishwasher:

I really like this dishwasher- we have had it 18 months and it still works great and looks new. I have 4 small children and the controls are located on the top of the machine and are hidden by the counter top- you have to intentionally push them to make them work.

Noise Level
      its pretty quite- the loudest noise is when the soap releases make a thud sound.

Cleaning Time
      It is pretty fast compared to other dishwashers I have owned

Loading Flexibility
      Its good I wish there was a little more room on the bottom rack for things like cookie sheets/jelly roll pans. You have to be very careful where you place them or it will block the rotating jets for the top rack

Always clean very rarely do we ever have to rewash anything

sleek looking with controls under the counter top- which is awesome because my kids dont know where the controls are, so they cant just randomly push buttons

We are a large family and run our dishwasher at least 2 times a day and sometimes more... we have had it for 18 months now and not problems and cleans just as well as it did the day we bought it.

• Loading Flexibility:

Maytag dishwasher a great buy!

from Logan, UT

Comments about Maytag Jetclean Plus Built-in Dishwasher:

We love having a dishwasher, even it does use a little more water than washing by hand. It saves us time so we can get other things done. The Maytag dishwasher has worked well for us, although it can be a bit on the noisy side. But it's very easy to use. I also like that the buttons are on the top so little hands won't push them.

Noise Level
      The Maytag dishwasher can be a little bit noisy when it first starts. Thankfully, it's not too loud, but louder than I would expect it to be. After awhile though we don't even notice it.

Cleaning Time
      The cleaning time seems to be about normal. It takes longer to dry though than I would expect it to. But since we don't empty it till later it doesn't really matter.

Loading Flexibility
      If we put the regular sized plates towards the front the top tray will hit against them when it moves. They can still wash there, but it seems a bit awkward. Overall though, there is plenty of space for lots of dishes to be cleaned at once.

Ours cleans pretty well. Although, for awhile we found we were having spots on our dishes. A couple rinses with some vinegar, and they disappeared. So overall, I would say it has great performance.

It is a very nice design that fits well into the design of our kitchen. I am sure it comes in other colors that work well with other kitchen designs.

It works well, and has been keeping our dishes clean. It is still working well, and hopefully will continue to do so.