Other Dishwashers:

Maytag Jetclean Plus Built-in Dishwasher

Pros

Cons

• Loading Flexibility:

The Maytag Jet Clean Plus is a wonderful dishwasher!!

I recently purchased the Maytag Jet Clean Plus dishwasher at Sears....The installers did a wonderful job and I can't believe how quiet and efficient my new dishwasher is....It does an excellent job of washing on all cycles....the silverware blaster is wonderful....It cleans the silverware the first time, every time....Dishes come out wonderfully clean....I generally use the extra dry on all cycles and with that the dishes come out dry every time....The stainless steel interior is wonderful and so easy to keep clean....I can't say enough good things about this dishwasher....It replaced a semi efficient and very noisy eighteen year old dishwasher with few options...I would recommend this dishwasher to anyone who loves a quiet household....The delay wash cycle is very helpful too...I set it, go to bed and never hear the machine do it's job....The adjustable top rack is a nice feature and I find there has been nothing negative about this dishwasher so far....I did purchase a three year extended warranty and hope that I really won't need it....Maytag and the Whirlpool Corporation get my vote for making a very good piece of household equipment and the stainless steel upgrade didn't cost me anything extra....That was a nice savings as well..

Eh not so good

This seems to be working well. Ocassional food particles, so I still have to pre-rinse pretty well. Quiet enough. Because of it not cleaning well though, this is a big bummer because i have to waste time to clean it off again. I was looking forward to buying this but only to find out its not working that well kicks me in the butt. If your a person that needs dishes to need a spot touch finishing to make it shiny then i would recommend this but if your a busy person that has no time for dishes, dont buy this because it will leave food particles over and you would be stuck cleaning off the rest of the dirty stuff off and using your time. Since I am a busy person, I dont see any good use as I have to pre wash or wash it after. So make sure whether u want to just do some finishing touches on the dish or just clean it without precleaning.

Falling out of love :(

Comments about Maytag Jetclean Plus Built-in Dishwasher:

It's easy to love your dishwasher when it's new, ours is 2 years old and the top rack fell apart. Too bad the rest of the unit is great. I'm blown away by the quiet when it's working (on any setting) and we're in the next room with the tv on. The oversized dishes fit, and tall glasses too, though not wine with long stems. My only other complaint would be I miss the rinse cycle. We don't wash every night during the week, and the dishes can get a little smelly. They still get clean with the next day wash, but I would feel better if I could rinse them.

Noise Level
Extremely quiet! This was the biggest surprise for me with this Maytag dishwasher, our old one was only 10 years old and it was LOUD.

Cleaning Time
A little long, but always clean - so worth the wait. I try to conserve electricity so I run after supper anyway, so not a problem.

Loading Flexibility
Not so good now, I have to be very careful with the top shelf waiting for parts to repair it. Good options for my many dish and pan sizes. There are adjustable arms on both levels that are easy to adjust, and the supports hold big platters without tipping.

We were happy until recently when the top shelf died.

Top shelf not strong enough to hold glasses after only 2 years. Beautiful look, easy button placement for operation. Sleek outside and inside makes for simple cleaning when necessary.

It's been 2 years and we need to replace the top shelf, I expected to get 10 years of service from this dishwasher, like our last one - so disappointing!

Cleans well.

Comments about Maytag Jetclean Plus Built-in Dishwasher:

I am using this dishwasher for over a year now. Though I mostly hand wash my dishes, it is at times I feel like lazy and use the dish washer instead. I use it at times when I have loads of dishes to clean and this dishwasher fits lot of dishes at a time. It is compact in itself which fits in the kitchen of a small apartment really well. It can be better if little quieter and quicker on heavy loads. Maytag Jetclean Plus Built-in Dishwasher has a good designing and easy to operate functions. It cleans the dishes really well. I pre wash the utensils before loading them. It is easy to clean this dishwasher from both outside and inside. A wipe of cloth is good enough and it doesn't actually needs that proper care inside, since it cleans with every cycle. Overall, a good dishwasher to purchase. I have never had issues with this one and wish to continue using this dishwasher for a long time in future.

This is just average.

Comments about Maytag Jetclean Plus Built-in Dishwasher:

Overall, this product is okay, but it is nothing all that special. It gets the job done, washes dishes in a timely manner, and gets things squeaky clean and back in their mint condition. However, this is definitely not the best dishwasher that I have used.

Noise Level
There is not much of any noise that gets given off by this dishwasher, so I truthfully cannot complain about the level of noise. It is generally a very quiet and sound machine, so it is worth making the purchase and spending the money on this dish-washing machine. It will not disappoint you, but it also does not necessarily have that wow factor that I have been looking for.

Cleaning Time
The cleaning time is rather nice. It does not take long at all for dishes to get clean in this machine. I cannot complain about the time it takes, because the performance is great.

Loading Flexibility
The loading flexibility that comes with this dishwasher is very good. I could fit a large number of dishes in it.

This dishwasher delivers a satisfactory performance.

The design of this product is rather plain.

This machine is very durable.

• Loading Flexibility:

The first wishwasher I have owned, and it rocks!

Comments about Maytag Jetclean Plus Built-in Dishwasher:

I have always been reluctant to use dishwashers in the past, always worried about the high cost of water and energy. At one point though, I needed more help as my lifestyle was getting busier by the day and shortcuts on cleaning were necessary to save time. So I began my research on what sort of dishwasher I should buy and that is how I found this Maytag Jetclean dishwasher. The installation was very quick and easy, I was using it for the dinner dishes that very evening! It was very easy to load, with plenty of wide spaces. It also kept the dishes nice and spread apart for thorough cleaning. It is very easy to power on and figure out what setting to put it at without consulting the directions. Once it started, I was surprised at how very quiet it was, and even kept checking to make sure that it was turned on! After the load of dishes were done, I opened to a sparkling set of clean dishes without a stain or residue on them, I was so pleased. Now I cannot live without my Maytag dishwasher!

Execellent

Comments about Maytag Jetclean Plus Built-in Dishwasher:

This is an excellent piece of equipment. I recommend this all peoples it's name carry it well. I purchase one and will always retain one. It can hold any load and heavy load. It quiet running and you don't even know you have it on. It was easy to install. I actually install it myself and I'm not mechanical incline at all. The price is very reasonable. It's very light to handle and easy to pull in and out to clean behind. And it's clean real easy. My wife is in love with it and we will never purchase another brand. And the warranty on it is outstanding. My overall review it's worth every penny we paid for it. Couldn't made a better decision. It's save on the water bill and it's jet clean all dishes and all dishes come out clean and shining. I mean all to include forks and spoons that are hard to clean in difficulty placing. I think this is an excellent machine. I recommend this to all. My mom exchange her for one and she is old fashion and she love it. I recommend to everybody.

Dishwasher Review

Comments about Maytag Jetclean Plus Built-in Dishwasher:

Overall this dishwasher is well above average. It washes our dishes clean very well, is easy to use, does not make too much noise, is easy to clean and has not given us any problems. It is overall quite good.

Noise Level
This dishwasher does make some degree of noise but it is not near as loud as other dishwashers I have heard. It is very reasonable. The noise level is about a 3 on a scale of 1 to 10.

Cleaning Time
The cleaning time is very reasonable. The cycle takes about 20 minutes to go through everything and that is a very good time for dishwashers. It might be a longer time with the heater turned on the dishwasher.

Loading Flexibility
The loading flexibility is above average. This dishwasher can be rearranged for maximum loading flexibility allowing you to clean your smallest and largest dishes.

We have been very satisfied with the performance of this dishwasher. It performs well on wash and dry functions and does not leave spots or streaks. It is also easy to take apart and clean when necessary.

The color and design as it fits our kitchen and is professional and stylish.

This is not a cheap dishwasher. It appears to be well made and seems like it will really hold up over time. Its durability is above average.

• Loading Flexibility:

Solid washer with good performance. A bit loud though

Comments about Maytag Jetclean Plus Built-in Dishwasher:

So I personally like this dishwasher. It was compact enough to fit in my small one room apartment and it matched my girlfriends color scheme for the whole kitchen, black and white with dots of color. The reason I liked this dishwasher is because it was compact enough to fit my small space but also large enough to fit all of the game day dishes and serving trays when my friends would come over. It wasn't until just a few nights ago when I loaded the dishwasher right before heading to sleep that my girlfriend and I noticed it was a bit noisy compared to what we had thought because we could hear it with our door closed. Other than that, the washer has a good design and performs really well. It is also considerably simple to operate and has a reasonable cleaning time. The only reservation I had at first is that it is a bit expensive for what it can do compared to other dishwashers I have tested at my family's and friend's houses.

Built-in Dishwasher.

Comments about Maytag Jetclean Plus Built-in Dishwasher:

My favorite new appliance. I had never realized how much more I could get from my dishwasher. My dishes are washed quickly, quietly, effectively, without any water spots. That had been a huge pet peeve for me for years, it seemed I could never get my glasses perfectly clear. My husband who is a bit obsessive compulsive would refuse to drink from them so I would end up frustrated and hand washing all my dishes that had just come out of the dish washer. That problem is a total thing of the past now.

Noise Level
In my opinion this is one of the most quiet dishwashers I have ever used. Before I had this one I couldn't watch television or listen to music while my dishes were running through a cycle which was pretty annoying. Now it's like a very soft subtle sound that's easy white noise.

I love how there aren't visible buttons on the outside. It makes it look sleek and fabulous. It feels really high tech.

So far so good, and there are great warranties so you get what you pay for.

Maytag Jetclean Plus Built-in Dishwasher Is A Powerhouse

Comments about Maytag Jetclean Plus Built-in Dishwasher:

Love this machine. It washes my clothes so nice, and clean. I had this washer for 2 years, and it still works excellent.

Noise Level
Very quiet, no shaking sound.

Cleaning Time
Very fast cleaning level.

Loading Flexibility
I can do a large load of clothes.

Does a great job overall.

Nice looking machine, great color.

Strong, and sturdy machine.

• Loading Flexibility:

My dishwasher is amazing!

Comments about Maytag Jetclean Plus Built-in Dishwasher:

I enjoy being able to clean my kitchen in minutes by getting dishes into dishwasher and out of sight.

Wish it was quieter.

Cleaning Time
Takes a little longer than I would like in heavy cycle.

Loading Flexibility
Very easy to load with plenty of room to meet my needs.

I am completely satisfied with the performance of my dishwasher.

The design is fine and meets expectations.

I have had this machine for a while now and hopefully it will last a long time to come.