Other Washing Machines:
Maytag
Maytag Front Load Washer MHWE301YW

Summary

Maytag MHWE301YW 27" Front-Load Washer with 3.5 cu. ft. Capacity, 13 Wash Cycles, Allergen/PowerWash Cycles, 11 Options, 3 Sanitary Options and IntelliFill Sensor: White

Maytag Front Load Washer MHWE301YW

not so great

Comments about Maytag Front Load Washer MHWE301YW:

I purchase the Maytag MHWE301YW as an replacement for my old washer. I had looked into other brands like Kenmore, Whirlpool, LG, and Samsung, but this Maytag front load washer was in the price range I wanted to purchase a new washer for. Compare to the other brands, this one had better specs and features included and the prices were unbeatable.

Maytag MHWE301YW has a larger door opening than my old one which makes it easy to load up the clothes.

The cons for this front load washer is that sometimes the door hinge leaks out water during wash cycle even though it's closed tightly shut. When its spinning to rinse out the water you can see drips of water leaking out. I had to get replaced ASAP. Another problem was after 7 months into the washer, it starts to malfunction and some of the parts had to be replaced. The warranty specified 12 years, but barely a year and it starts acting up. For the price its very cheap, but long-term wise I rather purchase something more reliable and longer use. This didn't make the cut for me.

This is the answer to all your washing needs front load

Comments about Maytag Front Load Washer MHWE301YW:

This is a great washer - being a front loaded washer is the main reason I got this on - It has low noise level. I like the all the option of tempture controls and different settings. It can be used with large or small loads. I picked this out to replace a maytag I had for years. This one really stood out simply because of the unique and sleek design. I highly recommened this washer.

Sturdy clothes washer

from Merced, CA

Comments about Maytag Front Load Washer MHWE301YW:

Good, quiet clothes washer with sturdy construction. This washer has multiple settings regulating temperatures of water for different washing cycles. This feature is immensely useful for washing a range of fabrics from lacy delicates to bulky linens and bedding. The washer does a good job of removing stains from fabrics even while using relatively less laundry detergent, compared to some of the other clothes washers available on the market. The front load design economizes on water usage as well during wash and rinse cycles since the washer chamber does not have to fill up to a pre-designated mark during cycles. For those of us living on a budget, this clothes washer is very energy efficient. My only issue with this particular model is the size of the opening leading to the washing chamber...it is a tad too small for loading bulky soiled blankets.

Easy to use and sturdy

Comments about Maytag Front Load Washer MHWE301YW:

This product is easy to use reaching in the front load instead of reaching down into a top loading easy to put your detergent and softener in

Noise Level
Noise level is very goods overall

Interior Organization
I have the large capacity and and it's easy to load

Temperature Control
Temp controls are easy to set

Very easy to wipe out and put cleanser in

It's very durable I can put large loads without anyproblems

I love the design it's a very attractive washer

Amazing Product

Comments about Maytag Front Load Washer MHWE301YW:

I bought this over a year ago and it still holds up very well, I went through two other brands of front loaders before I found this one. It is very quite and gets the clothes clean! Its very easy to clean, I now prefer front loaders, especially this brand

Easy to use

Comments about Maytag Front Load Washer MHWE301YW:

I bought this washer because my old washer and dryer were also Maytag products. I was so happy with my previous washer and dryer so I decided to stay with the same brand. This washer is very easy to use because it is a front loading version. My previous washer was top loading and I definitely prefer the front loading machines. I would recommend this washer because it is nice looking and energy efficient.

Good choice for small spaces

Comments about Maytag Front Load Washer MHWE301YW:

i just moved into a new apartment and needed a small dryer and washer combo that could fit in a small space. So i needed a washer that was a front loader. I am also a college student and so I don't have time to do laundry every week so when i do decide to do laundry my loads are very large. This machine handles it pretty well as far as I'm concerned. It takes a bit longer than my old washing machine but my old washing machine could not handle such big loads so I guess it's a trade off I'm willing to make.

I like that it is a relatively quiet washing machine sometimes the noise can get irritating especially If i'm trying to get some work done.

This machine is also pretty neat in that it spins the clothes dry so you dont have to get the wet clothes out and put them in a dryer (also no need to buy a dryer and take up more space). The dryer works good too, none of my clothes have shrunken or been torn.

Sleek Design

Comments about Maytag Front Load Washer MHWE301YW:

I have recently moved to a new home and needed to buy a washer and dryer. This Maytag washer stood out simply because of the unique and sleek design – it is a front load washer, unlike the one I owned before. I find loading the washer on the front side very convenient. Since I made this purchase, another advantage of owning a Maytag washer is a reduced electric and water bill. This decrease in my monthly expenses is probably one of the best features of this washer. I recommend this energy saving washer to anyone who is worrying at the moment about outrageously high electric and water bills. The washer has various features you can use, like the cold wash cycle that I take advantage of on a regular basis. I used to own a different brand when I lived in the other house; besides the not-so-slick design, the electric bill was significantly higher than the bargain I currently have to pay. I am very pleased with my investment.