Other Refrigerators:
Bottom-Freezer Refrigerators, French Door Refrigerators
Maytag
MFX2570AEM
Maytag French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator

Summary

Maytag MFX2570AEM 25 cu. ft. Stainless Steel French Door Refrigerator \ 7 Door Bins \ Adjustable SpillCatcher Shelves \ Easy Access Refrigerator Drawer \ External Ice

Maytag French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator

Pros

• Attractive (7)
  • Easy access (7)
  • Space for tall items (7)
  • Customizable shelving (6)
  • Energy efficient (6)

• Big families (8)
  • Large kitchen (6)
    • Noise Level:
    • Interior Organization:
    • Temperature Control:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Casual cook (5)
    • Personal (9)
    • I received a sample (4), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (3)

Very reliable

This is a great refridgerator to invest in! This maytag is a roomy, efficient, top-freezer fridge that gets good results in professional tests. It includes such basic features as adjustable storage and humidity-controlled crispers, and, unlike many top-freezer fridges, it comes in a stainless-steel finish. Its biggest drawback is the single control knob for the fridge and freezer sections; some users can't find the sweet spot between melted ice cream and frozen lettuce. Noise really isnt a problem. Overall, this refrigerator is energy efficient, with a good amount of versatile, adjustable storage options. It also has easy-to-adjust temperature controls and excellent temperature stability. It has a modern look that makes me like it even more!!

Noise Level
It definitely has a better noise level than my last refridgerater. The noise is not a problem at all.

Temperature Control
I love this feature on this Maytag. My food is always the perfect temperature.

I barely have to spend a lot of time cleaning this refridgerater because it is easy to clean.

It has a great built. Very durable and reliable.

Great modern design. I dont see it going out of style anytime soon

I was told not to buy this refrigerator

When I went to find a new refrigerator, I was more interested on how the fridge looked on the outside then what was working on the inside. I did my research of this particular brand and model and read the reviews online but did not care and decided to go forward with the purchase of this fridge. I should have listened to everyone else when they said do not buy this fridge. First of all their tech-support was absolutely awful and did not want to ever help when I tried to call. I didn't think only two years and ownership I would have To have things fixed.

Noise Level
as far as the noises concern on this refrigerator it is very quiet while it is running. There are times when I would think it was even turned off because it was running so quietly.

Interior Organization
I'm a bit torn whether not I like the interior organization of this refrigerator. It allows me to organize through baskets and different shelving options in the freezer and fridge portion however I don't feel like I have enough space in the actual fridge portion of the refrigerator.

Temperature Control
The temperature of this refrigerator say great overall. I never had to adjusted from the normal setting.

With so many compartments in this French it does make it a little bit difficult to clean.

The shelving and drawers may be durable but the motor is not.

Excelent

from Arecibo p.t

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Energy Efficient
  • Space For Tall Items

Cons

• Bad Ice Maker
  • Flimsy Shelves

• Office Fridge
  • Small Kitchens

Excelet

Would buy again

from Ny

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Customizable Shelving
  • Easy Access
  • Energy Efficient
  • Holds Temperature Well
  • Quiet
  • Space For Tall Items

Comments about Maytag French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator:

I love this one it's great

• Personal

I love this fridge it's very convenient awesome..

from Olivehurst California

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Attractive Design
    • Customizable Shelving
    • Easy Access
    • Energy Efficient
    • Holds Temperature Well
    • Quiet

Works great I love it ..and big space

• Personal

Definitely worth every cent!

from Singapore

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy Access
      • Holds Temperature Well
      • Space For Tall Items

Cons

• Not Energy Efficient

Comments about Maytag French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator:

Oh my god, let me just say, I've never been so impressed with just a refrigerator! The way it has so many compartments really make the space that it takes up worth every bit of of. To some it might be a little pricey, but let me guarantee you, it's worth every cent. Im a casual cooker who whips up my own meals every other day, and i have no problem working with my fridge at all

I really do hope this product gets out and can be used by everyone. I assure you that you will not regret choosing this amazing refrigerator. Impressive!

from Fort Smith, Arkansas

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
      • Customizable Shelving
      • Easy Access
      • Energy Efficient
      • Holds Temperature Well
      • Quiet

Comments about Maytag French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator:

One of my favorite refrigerators. I love this refrigerator. Not only is it really cute but there is lots of room and absolutely worth the money.

too good refrigerator

from mumbail , india

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
        • Customizable Shelving
        • Easy Access
        • Energy Efficient
        • Holds Temperature Well
        • Quiet

Comments about Maytag French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator:

Too good refrigerator .east to use no need to worry while using .

very good

from San Jose, CA

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design

Cons

• Limited Shelving Options

• 2nd Refrigerator
          • Wet Bar

Very good to use

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Sleek, durable and dependable.

from Mohawk, NY

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
          • Customizable Shelving
          • Easy Access
          • Energy Efficient
          • Holds Temperature Well
          • Space For Tall Items

Cons

• Noisy

Comments about Maytag French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator:

This refrigerator is great for big families. The multiple shelving and drawers are great and deff come in handy. I never had a freezer on the bottom before and that cause a little problem with my 4yr old helping herself to ice pops but that's really my only complaint. It's no bigger than a stardard refrigerator but suites our needs better, the dual doors leave us more room to store condiments and that high shelving allow us to store all our beverages upright. Not to mention the produce drawer, my vegetables have never been so fresh. I'm very pleased with this purchase. The ice machine can be a bit noisy at first but after a week or so it all becomes back round noise and you hardly notice it. And the sleek sterling silver color is very attractive. All in all its a great refrigerator and gets the job done!

Feature packed fridge!

from India

Pros

• Attractive Design
          • Customizable Shelving
          • Easy Access
          • Quiet

• Small Kitchens

Comments about Maytag French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator:

This elegant fridge has plenty of useful features and has much more space inside than it looks. It comes with a ten-year warranty that makes it one of the best fridges available in the market in terms of value for money.
            Interior Organization
            The fridge has plenty of door shelving and shelves are pretty big compared to other fridges. Even though the drawer might not look big enough, I am actually able to keep most of my foods in it.
            Shelves of the fridge are easily removable so it is not quite hard to clean the fridge once you remove the shelves and it does take too longer either.
            Maytag is known for its durable products and seems like this fridge is also no different and I expect it to last its full ten-year warranty period and even more than that.

Perfect Size!

Comments about Maytag French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator:

We just moved into a condo, and bought the Maytag French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator. I have to say it is absolutely wonderful! I am so used to the old side-by-said fridges. This one is amazing! First off, my favorite part is the french door access to the refrigerated foods. It makes reaching in and grabbing what you need/want super easy. The refrigerator is very roomy, and the door cubbies are not too shallow or too deep. They hold a carton of milk well and it stays upright when you close the door. My next favorite part is the convenience of the deli drawer. Whoever thought up this idea is genius! I store all of our quick, easy snacks in this drawer. We are able to open the drawer quickly and grab what we need without letting all the cold air out! Brilliant! Lastly, I enjoy the convenience of having the water/ice in the drawer. Again, I am able to get my water and ice without having to open the door to let the cold out of either the fridge or the freezer. I find that the refrigerator runs very quietly. I can occasionally hear the ice maker running and an ice cube dropping into the tray. I think that mostly happens when the ice tray is near empty, and the house is silent.

Very quiet!

Use a damp cloth and wipe out any dirt or scum. Very simple!!

Love the middle deli drawer! Very smart feature!!

• Noise Level: