Other Clothes Dryers:
Electric Dryers
Maytag
MEDB750YW
Maytag Bravos XL HE Front Load Electric Dryer

Summary

Maytag MEDB750YW 29" Front-Load Electric Dryer with 7.3 cu. ft. Capacity, 9 Drying Cycles, 5 Temperatures, Advanced Moisture Sensing and Reversible Side-Swing Door

Maytag Bravos XL HE Front Load Electric Dryer

Decent Enough

from Dayton, Ohio

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Energy Efficient
  • Large Capacity

Cons

• Hard to Clean Lint Filter
  • Leaves Clothes Damp
  • Loud

• Delicates
  • Everyday Clothes

Comments about Maytag Bravos XL HE Front Load Electric Dryer:

We've had this dryer for over a year. It's a decent dryer but for what you pay i'm not sure it was fully worth it.

It is difficult to clean the space below the lint filter and a lot of lint seems to go past the filter.

On larger loads the timer for drying based on the type of load vs a timed load at a specific temp it often takes much longer than the timer initially says. For some bulkier loads, sweatshirts, it seems to go on forever. Often doubling the time. For bulky blankets you must rotate the load or there will be damp areas when you take it out.

It works very well for lighter, delicate items. We've used the steam option infrequently...not sure it was worth paying the extra money to get.

We haven't required an official service call, but we did encounter a problem after a very damp load was put in the machine. It basically shut itself off until it "dried out".

It is nice to have the option between time drying or item type drying. However, changing any of the settings for item type can be difficult as it isn't as easy as pressing the button like you think it would be, basically its pre-programmed.

While it is a good dryer and we hope it is reliable as our last maytag that lasted 18 yrs, time will tell.

Bottomline, i'd go with a few less bells and whistles but i'd still be likely to get a Maytag.

Compliments my Maytag Bravos Washer

from Cheshire, CT

Comments about Maytag Bravos XL HE Front Load Electric Dryer:

My Maytag Bravos Dryer drys my clothes so much faster than my 21 year old dryer! Probably in half the time and it saves so much on my electric bill. My clothes come out wrinkle free. It has a sensor so it knows when my clothes are done. No more under drying, no more over drying. If I leave my clothes in the dryer I just run the quick cycle to take the wrinkles (from sitting) out. It's a quick fix. I also like the choice of settings. Overall I'm extremely satisfied with my purchase.

Load Capacity
Holds a large amount of clothes or towels.

For towels I use heavy duty and they are dry every time.

I just press a few buttons .

when I open the front door it feels sturdy

Nice sleek design