3.5
Other Clothes Dryers:
Maytag
Maytag Bravos X 7.4 Cu. Ft. 27 In. Silver Gas Dryer - MGDX700XL

Summary

Maytag MGDX700XL 27" Gas Dryer with 7.4 cu. ft. Capacity, 10 Cycles, 5 Temperature Settings, GentleBreeze Drying w/ IntelliDry, EcoConserve, Durable Glass Window and QuietSeries 200 Sound Package: Lunar Silver

Maytag Bravos X 7.4 Cu. Ft. 27 In. Silver Gas Dryer - MGDX700XL

3.5

Great looking, does really good job.

Comments about Maytag Bravos X 7.4 Cu. Ft. 27 In. Silver Gas Dryer - MGDX700XL:

We bought the washer dryer set, and the silver is really sharp. I think the dryer is great. There have been numerous times that I go into the laundry room and think I forgot to start the dryer bc it's not running, when in fact it has already run a full cycle and my clothes are completely dry. I can't get over how fast it dries. Full loads of clothes, towels, or blankets all come out completely dry and wrinkle free AS LONG AS THE SETTING IS ON NORMAL. I have occasionally had to run a load more than once if I'm drying a larger load on the delicate cycle, which really isn't that surprising. We had no problems with installation, and couldn't be happier with our purchase.

• Load Capacity:

Doesn't dry well

Comments about Maytag Bravos X 7.4 Cu. Ft. 27 In. Silver Gas Dryer - MGDX700XL:

This dryer is probably the least-favorite dryer I have ever used. I am extremely disappointed, because it is the first time I have bought a dryer brand-new. My used, hand-me-down dryers in the past have all been so much more effective than this dryer has been. It was also extremely difficult to install.

I find it extremely frustrating that this dryer does not dry my clothes all of the way while using a sensor setting. Any towels or jeans do not get completely dry. I have started having to just set the timer myself, and I always have to put it for about 80 minutes whenever I have one of these types of items.

The method of use is fairly self-explanatory.

I have not had any difficulties with using the dryer.

The top of the dryer slopes down, which I absolutely HATE. I cannot leave anything on top of the dryer while it is running, or it will come crashing to the ground. Laundry baskets, detergent, and other items will always fall off, without fail.

• Load Capacity: