4.9

4.9

Pros

Cons

• Load Capacity:

I absolutely love my Maytag Bravos electric dryer.

Comments about Maytag Bravos Electric Dryer:

I love my Maytag Bravos electric dryer. It has cut drying time considerably. The controls are easy to use with many options. I am a mother of five, with another little one on the way, and this washer and dryer set helps me to keep up with the everyday demands of washing laundry for a large family. I chose this set for the agitator free top loading washing machine, but the dryer is what I have fallen in love with! I was used to having to run my dryer through two cycles sometimes just to ensure that our loads of clothes were dry. I have that problem no more! My clothes dry quicker than the washer completes a cycle and they are always dry. It is also very easy on my delicates and has plenty of options to choose from when drying all the different loads of clothes we have. I would definitely recommend this dryer and would buy another one in a heartbeat! We love it!

Load Capacity
Holds large size loads with no problem and gets them dry in no time.

The performance of this dryer has made life easier for this mom of 5!

Controls are easy to use and have many options available.

I have been doing 3 loads a day for the past year and it still works like new.

Love the looks of the Maytag Bravos set.

Maytag Bravos XL electric dryer

Comments about Maytag Bravos Electric Dryer:

This is an excellent dryer! It is quiet and very efficient. It's easy to use and the available settings help you customize your drying cycle. The drum sets a little higher off the ground, so you don't have to bend down so far to get your clothes out of the dryer. I had to practically get down on my hands and knees and crawl inside my old dryer to get all the clothes out, but I don't have to do that with this one.

Load Capacity
This dryer can handle all loads, from very small to very large, even bulky and heavy loads. In my old dryer I would still find damp items when I ran a large load, but this model seems to dry all my loads more evenly.

The variety of settings means you can customize each load to your specific needs.

Very easy to use.

We've only had ours for about 7 months, but it seems very durable.

I love the fact that the drum sets a little higher off the ground without having to have a pedestal.

• Load Capacity:

We love our maytag dryer

from Michigan

Comments about Maytag Bravos Electric Dryer:

We upgraded from an older model dryer to this one. Im loving it! I love the overall look and design of the dryer. Initally we wanted the red set but they only had white, but love it either way. Its nice to be able to see your clothes and the drum light oprion is nice too. The dry sensor is nice as well, the dryer automatically adjusting the time for how wet/dry your clothes are. I like being able to adjust heat settings and various other settings as well. And no more noisy beep at the end of a cycle, I love the way this dryer beeps! I also love the wrinkle prevention too if you cant be right on top of your laundry when its done.

Good Dryer and goes well with the Great Washer

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Maytag Bravos Electric Dryer:

I purchased this dryer two years ago. I love having the glass door to see into the load. It can handle the large loads I am able to wash in the matching washer. I have had not problems with heavy loads. There are ample settings to accommodate delicates and synthenics. Having a steam cycle allows me to refresh loads and decrease wrinkles. I have found that my loads are often dried faster than the preset times. I do check the lint screen between each load as it does fill a bit. It has easy access right inside the door.

I had to have a repair done at the two year mark. A belt came loose. No new parts, but did have to pay for the visit that is why I rated it a 4 instead of a 5.

Maytag Bravos Dryer gets the job done

from Sherborn, MA

Comments about Maytag Bravos Electric Dryer:

The Maytag Bravos Electric Dryer is very simple to use. It has a variety of settings for every type of item, but is not at all confusing. I really like how it has a rack you can put inside for drying things like sneakers. This machine does a thorough job of drying even very large loads. It is extremely quiet. It is very sturdy and reliable. I have not had any problems with it whatsoever. The lint catcher is a snap to clean. I like the window on the front so I know there is a dry load in there with just a glance. My clothes have held up very well using this machine. I would definitely recommend the Maytag Bravos Electric Dryer to friends who are in the market for a new dryer. I have the Maytag Bravos Washer as well and they make a great pair.****

Maytag is great

from Plainville, MA

Comments about Maytag Bravos Electric Dryer:

This is a wonderful dryer! We replaced our old noisy enery inefficient dryer with this.

Easy to operate, just push a button.It;'s quiet, efficient and looks nice. The clothes come

out of the dryer without wrinkles. The heat selections are many and you can find just the selection.

Love the steam cycle. Used this on my drycleanables to prolong the wear time.

the lint filter is easy to clean.with so many options you will have little trouble getting just the right

settings

I love the reminder bell. It beeps when the clothers are dry. This is a optional setting.you can set

it so if do not get the clothes out right away ,it turns on again in a few minutes, and beeps again.

my favorite,since i am forever putting off getting up to fold clothes

Just got this and wouldn't trade it for another!

from Watertown, CT

Comments about Maytag Bravos Electric Dryer:

Love my new dryer. The steam option is wonderful. No more worrying about throwing a wet towel in with a few wrinkled items. I love that everything is automatic ... just select what type of load you have (towels vs. a normal load of mixed clothes, for example. However, if you want to set the time and heat for a particular load, you can do that as well.

I got this to match my Maytag Bravos Washer and I am VERY pleased with it. I have no cons on this product.