Other Dishwashers:
Maytag Black Jetclean Plus Undercounter Dishwasher - MDB8959SAB

Maytag MDB8959SAB Fully Integrated Dishwasher with 15-Place Settings, 6 Cycles, JetClean Plus Steam Cycle, Auto Clean, 7 Options, Steam Sanitize and Hard Food Disposer: Black

Maytag Black Jetclean Plus Undercounter Dishwasher - MDB8959SAB

Comments about Maytag Black Jetclean Plus Undercounter Dishwasher - MDB8959SAB:

I love this maytag dishwasher. It is a nicer dishwasher than I have ever owned. I like how the selection pad to program the wash cycles are on the top of the door and when closed, it cannot be seen. This dishwasher cleans very well and I make sure chunks are off the dishes, otherwise I do not have to wash the dishes off to load the dishwasher. It is an easy dishwasher to load. It does a good job of drying the dishes also. I have to dry off the tops of the glasses, but other than that, I do not have to dry my dishes before putting them away.

Noise Level
This dishwasher has a very quiet running cycle. I love that!!

Cleaning Time
I have not timed it but my dishes are always ready for me when I need them.

Loading Flexibility
The top rack of this dishwasher has some deeper sections of the rack for loading taller mugs and glasses. I love that!! My dishes all fit well in this dishwasher.

Performs beautifully!!! I always have clean dishes and silverware after the cycle has run. That is very important to me.

This dishwasher has the best design of any dishwasher I have ever owned.

This dishwasher has performed the same for the 3 years I have owned it.

• Noise Level: