Other Kitchen Ranges:
Freestanding Ranges, Gas Ranges
Maytag
MGR8674AS

Summary

Maytag 30" Freestanding Stainless Steel Gas Gas Range \ 5 Sealed Burners \ 5.8 cu. ft. Oven \ 17,000 BTU Speed Heat Burner \ Precious Cooking \ Hidden Bake Element \ Storage Drawer (SKU: MGR8674AS)

A gorgeous oven that makes this amateur cook feel like a chef!

from Rensselaer, IN

Comments about Maytag 30 Freestanding Gas Range 5 Sealed Burners, 5.8 cu. ft. Oven, Storage Drawer:

When our almond, very early '80s stove finally bit the dust, I was super-excited to get to shop for something that would match the rest of our kitchen and make me enjoy cooking even more than I already do...which is a lot! This oven fits the bill. I love the front left larger burner, which makes boiling water a snap - VERY fast! Another feature I love is the delayed oven start. I can put a lasagna in before we leave for church, set the timer to start in an hour or two, and know that when we get home our dinner is fresh and hot coming out of the oven. The oven has a bit of an issue with even heating, but nothing major. It's pretty, efficient, and I really love using it.

Heat Distribution
It seems as though the bottom half of the oven is hotter than the top - I have to rotate items on shelves periodically for even doneness.

This is a gorgeous, sleek oven. I love the way it looks in my all-stainless appliance kitchen.

I do wish that there was some miracle product to clean burnt-on spills from the range top. Thankfully it's black, which is very forgiving.

• Temperature Control: