Other Refrigerators:
Bottom-Freezer Refrigerators, French Door Refrigerators
Maytag
Maytag 20 cu. ft. French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator MFC2061HEB

Maytag 20 cu. ft. French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator MFC2061HEB

Pros

• Attractive (4)
  • Holds temperature well (3)
  • Quiet (3)
  • Space for tall items (3)

• Big families (4)
  • Large kitchen (3)
    • Personal (4)

Lots of space inside!

This fridge makes your like so much easier. There is plenty of space inside the fridge to store your foods. You can literally store your entire family dinner and still there will be some space left in the fridge! The fridge also produces less noise while working.
Interior Organization
It is so beautifully organized that you can store your entire holiday meal and still there will be some space available to you.
I have my fridge for long time now, it still works as good as it was in the beginning.
Temperature Control
It has a one-touch system making it easy to control the temperature. Just push the button and set your desired temperature.
It is elegantly designed. It makes your entire kitchen comes to life and fits to any type of kitchen.

Maytag bottom freezer is decent but has some flaws

We purchased this Maytag bottom freezer after our refrigerator broke. At first it was great. Love the shelves, and the door space, but over the course of a year the plastic pieces on the drawers began not working very well when we would pull them open on the big lunch meat drawer. The clear plastic lid that covered this big drawer that is the width of the fridge popped off and a white plastic peg came off with it. We kept the lid off because it drove us nuts to try and keep on. There is also a crack in this drawer now as well. The plastic feels VERY CHEAP! The fridge does hold a temp well, but sometimes my things like on the top shelf freeze a bit and I have the temp at a middle number. Probably would not buy this fridge again.

plastic is super flimsy and cheaply made. broke in under a year.

Got lots of conoliments

from Dallas, TX

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Customizable Shelving
  • Easy Access
  • Energy Efficient
  • Holds Temperature Well
  • Quiet

• Large Kitchens

Comments about Maytag 20 cu. ft. French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator MFC2061HEB:

I got lots of compliments on this one, i love the amazing and cool cubby compartments on the left door side you can put a couple sodas in xannor the small bottles, you can also put some condiments like soysauce bottles. It holds a ton, i always have family get together and we always end up having leftovers and tupperwares fits inside. Big sized watermelon and whole pineapply can fit inside because the right side is adjustable. My husband made a big pitcher of lemonade and we did not have ice so we put the whole thing inaide and it fit so well and made the lemonade chilled in annhour.

I Love This Awesome Refrgerator Freezer

from texas

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
    • Customizable Shelving
    • Easy Access
    • Energy Efficient
    • Holds Temperature Well
    • Quiet

• Small Kitchens

got my Fridge for a anniversary present and it been 32 yrs and it still work like it Brand new I have had no problem! mine did not come with a ice maker but I did get a one for paying for this on my visa I got a coupon for 1 free ice maker which was great

nice

from duarwt caiforna

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Attractive Design

Cons

• Bad Ice Maker

Love it

Lots of space inside!

from India

Pros

• Attractive Design
      • Holds Temperature Well
      • Quiet
      • Space For Tall Items

• Small Kitchens

Color and all

One of the strangest things about me is that most of my appliances are either black or silver. I only recently noticed this - mainly because my wife mentioned it to me. Needless to say, the refrigerator in our home is black. Amazingly I wasn't thinking of the color when it was purchased. I had done some research prior to making up my mind. What stood out the most to me was the energy saving ability. The easy access refrigerator door is the main benefit of this refrigerator for me. I put all the stuff I use the most in it - lunch meat, condiments and more so I don't have to open the larger areas of the frig. It was explained to me at the retailer that that's how you can save more energy. The bottom freezer area is another one of my favorite features. Although I initially thought it would be somewhat a drag to always bend down to use it, it actually isn't. For some reason it seems like it's a bit roomier than the more traditional freezer on top version. On top of that, it allows for easier and neater storage. Other than that, top on my list is the ability to set up and predetermine an exact amount of water you'd like to come out and is equipped with an automatic shut and of course, The flexibility of the ice maker. It offers the ability to make cubed ice as well as crushed ice - which I prefer. I've only had it a few years but I wouldn't trade it in for any other model. In my opinion, this one has all the bells and whistles I will ever need.

• Temperature Control:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Makes life so much easier. the space you have for things in there is amazing. you could cook and store a whole thanksgiving dinner and still have left over room!

Noise Level
        It is the quietest appliance I own.

Interior Organization
        Like I said, you can cook a holiday meal and store leftovers and still have lots of left over room

Temperature Control
        one touch design makes it easy. just push the button and set it to your desired tempature and your done.

I have had mine for almost 8 years and it is still working like a champ

Its design is nice. It really makes the kitchen come to life with its sleek design.

• Temperature Control:

For such a big refrigerator, there's not a lot of space

Nice look, quiet, keeps everything at the temperature it should be. My only issue, and why I didn't give this the highest rating, is that there's so much wasted space. It's a little bit of a hassle to take apart to deep clean, but luckily for most situations a simple wipe down will do to keep it sparkly clean.

Noise Level
        Unless I'm standing right in front of it, I rarely hear it click on.

Interior Organization
        As stated above it *looks* like it has a ton of space, but it really doesn't. There's a lot of space you can't use at all.

There are huge gaps of unusable space in the freezer. The refrigerator is better about the space, but the brackets that support the shelves get in the way. You think you have more space that you actually do. Also, the rack in the refrigerator is useful, but leaves you with even more awkward unusable space.

Maytag bottom freezer

from West Milford, NJ

Wonderful refrigerator, keeps food fresher longer. Very convenient to have freezer on bottom rather than top of refrigerator because you use the main body of the refrigerator more often than the freezer and it makes cleaning the refrigerator easier.

• Temperature Control:

it great just needs more freezer room

i love the fridge but i wish it had a little more freezer room since i have a big family. its very quite and is very easy to clean and has lots of fridge space. it looks great in my kitchen and was a great price. i love the color and the design and works great. had it for over a year and no problems so far.

Nice Fridge!

We got this Fridge to go with our other appliance and were very pleased with the looks of it compared to others. The feel is smooth compared to the bumpy feel of the normal fridge, the space is perfect and has room for everything. I especially loved the freezer being on the bottom which made everything easier. We did have a bit of trouble getting it into the house and we had to remove the door of the fridge to get it into our door but all was well and it fit nicely in our kitchen. The black appliances look nice, we did not have the money to go out and purchase stainless steel appliances, but to be honest I think these look nicer. I would highly recommend this fridge as it is versatile and would be a great to fit to anyone’s home. This website itself makes it very simple to navigate and find the right piece which is great and easy when it comes to shopping online which is what I do. I have no doubts that we will have this thing for a very long time. The shelving inside can also adjusted in case you are needing to refrigerate something much larger you can heighten the shelves or lower them as needed, super nice.